Applying for bank teller at Regions Bank

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

CCJ in Houston, Texas

34 months ago

I recently submitted my profile and resume and got to the point of scheduling an Onsite Teller Assessment. So I pick my location and the next page says to choose a date from the calendar below but a calendar never shows :( I already tried using a different browser and computer. Has anyone else encountered this or know what I can do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Claudio67 in Miami, Florida

9 months ago

The assesment test is a surprise.I started doing it on my cellphone,just to realize that to answer the questions with multiple answers was almost impossible due to the short time allowed and the lack of resources from a cell phone.i didn't answer the first question and when i found a computer youre not allowed to go back,then the computer froze and i lost one more answer.i was so stressed out with the situation that didnt realize some questions needed only two answers what made me fail once again.Bottom line,im not only qualified for the job but also i also experienced and found the assesment test totally accessible to my knowledge,however for what i could understand the assesment test can be done only one,making it very sad beacause this is the job i want and being qualified and ready for it i couldn't get it cause of this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.