Drug testing for bank teller position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Lee in Richmond, Virginia

52 months ago

Drug screening? heck they take your fingerprints and do an FBI check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

summer4me in Pennsylvania

51 months ago

Lee in Richmond, Virginia said: Drug screening? heck they take your fingerprints and do an FBI check.

so they would only check a fingerprint background in the federal level? I have one dui and driven with a suspended license also one time would that come up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Answers in Boulder, Colorado

47 months ago

I know it is far past when this was posted. But you can get past drug tests, especially urine. There are legitimate products that will work. Considering almost ALL drug tests are 5 panel tests (Marijuana,cocaine,PCP,Opiates (Heroin, oxycodone, vicodin, etc.), and almost always amphetamines, but some check JUST for methamphetamine, the synthetic urine will work on the vast majority of tests.

I suggest that you, or anyone that has a drug test in the future that is at all concerned (even just a litte) to find out more about the test they will have to take. The sheet you receive to take the third party has which test you are to take on it.

Well I hope you got the job! And although this is far past the post, hopefully you/anyone can find this helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jayne in San Antonio, Texas

35 months ago

how long is the background and drug test process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

chase in Houston, Texas

30 months ago

If you are so worried about WHEN or WHERE they do drug test, don't apply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (44) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.