Wachovia Hours

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

tink87 in Poquoson, Virginia

74 months ago

I was just wondering at Wachovia what the hours are on Saturdays? I know its open to the public until 12 but do the employees stay the rest of the day like a normal work day? Is is the same at all banks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

THE man! in Wichita, Kansas

74 months ago

tink87 in Poquoson, Virginia said: I was just wondering at Wachovia what the hours are on Saturdays? I know its open to the public until 12 but do the employees stay the rest of the day like a normal work day? Is is the same at all banks?

I currently work for Wachovia, which is actually merging with Wells Fargo. As far as Saturday hours, we are open to the public 9am-12pm. We are scheduled 8:30-12:30. So, no we do not stay the entire day. The only time you will have to stay longer is if your drawer is off for some reason and you have to figure it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

tink87 in Poquoson, Virginia

74 months ago

Thank you! That's very helpful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yea in Bridgewater, New Jersey

69 months ago

did u have to get drug tested to be a teller?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sil3ntkni8ht in Miami, Florida

69 months ago

Wachovia does not require a drug test in their hiring process. They do, however, require you to do an FBI fingerprint test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

beeninthegame in Centreville, Virginia

68 months ago

sil3ntkni8ht in Miami, Florida said: Wachovia does not require a drug test in their hiring process. They do, however, require you to do an FBI fingerprint test.

do they require a drug test if you are moving up in posistions as a current employee? came in during wachovia HR system. no drug test needed as teller

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.