Comments (2)

ALEX in Calgary, Alberta

91 months ago

I am looking to open up a bar business where I would be able to hold private paries as well as work as a bartender myself. Since I got my Smart Serve license in Ontario, I was wondering what the requirements would be for Alberta (if different). Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

James Wedmore in Laguna Beach, California

82 months ago

Hey Alex, Great question!

I do not know the specific requirements outside of the U.S., but check out and

These two sites have EVERYTHING you need to know on how to get started in Mobile Bartending!

Hope that helps,


» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.