New...Biostatistician Opportunities with Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Adie Huard in Plainsboro, New Jersey

88 months ago

Dear Prospective Candidate:

I work in the Human Resources Talent Acquisition Department at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Research and Development and I am directly involved with the recruitment of Statistician talent for Bristol-Myers Squibb. I am currently looking for critical talent for several Statistician level positions across the Global Biometric Sciences Department.

It would certainly be appreciated if you could pass this opportunity on to anyone who might be interested or is networked with Statisticians who may know of someone else who is interested. Please feel free to contact me in the event that you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Adie Huard
(203) 677-7373
adie.huard@bms.com

Career Website: www.bms.com Click on "Careers"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dr.Mini Thekke Changarampatt in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

81 months ago

In fact I was looking for a Biostatistician's posting in industrial context.currently I am taeching as Asst Professor in Epidemiology and Biostatistics department of the University of Gondar.I am here sice 2004.And am enjoying teaching.can I have details of the requirements for the post that you have advertised for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ravi kumar in Scottsdale, Arizona

65 months ago

hi, do you any openings in Arizona. Im a SAS ETL lead developer with 8+ years of experience in SAS. so let me know if you are looking for any canditates in phoenix.

Thanks,
Ravi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lobos in Scarsdale, New York

53 months ago

Dr.Mini Thekke Changarampatt in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia said: In fact I was looking for a Biostatistician's posting in industrial context.currently I am taeching as Asst Professor in Epidemiology and Biostatistics department of the University of Gondar.I am here sice 2004.And am enjoying teaching.can I have details of the requirements for the post that you have advertised for?

Seek your advice for personal research: I am contemplating in going back to school and complete a Master Public Health - Epidemiology.
What are recent graduates major challenge when finding a job?.
Can a recent graduate manage/handle the work load from the company that hires them?
Is all that theoretical knowledge ready to be applied regardless of how big/intense the project is?
Brief and quick analogy:
I am certified project manager in the Healthcare industry and for a fact. A project has so many theoretical tools that unless the company who hires he/she does not gradually builds on the intensity of the project; Project managing is hard.

Are there postions for Masters Epidemiologist- entry level?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.