BA training in seattle,WA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

meghas in Kirkland, Washington

61 months ago

Hi Everybody,

Can somebody suggest a good institute for BA training in Seattle area? I am new to this place and have no idea whom to approach!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pingle in Pontiac, Michigan

47 months ago

Hello meghas,

How r u? I did come across ur question regarding the training in BA in seattle area.I am also moving to seattle this month ..I was hoping if u could help me a good institute with offers the BA training .have u had your training yet?ple help....thanks

karnav in Lynnwood, Washington

39 months ago

meghas in Kirkland, Washington said: Hi Everybody,

Can somebody suggest a good institute for BA training in Seattle area? I am new to this place and have no idea whom to approach!

HI Mehga , i am looking for the same BA training in / around seattle area.
Also do you know any college or uni in washington who provide cpt.
thnks

chandra in Denver, Colorado

16 months ago

Hi! I highly recommend The Inteq Group for BA training. They are not based in Seattle, but they offer fantastic online eLearning courses that are very interactive, not just a boring lecture! They even provide VoIP headsets! I have taken the entire BA series and it has been so helpful to my work. They are an IIBA certified training company and offer classes in Business Systems Analysis, Business Process Management, Data Modeling, etc. You quickly receive your certificate of completion showing the IIBA certification and CEU's earned. You can find them at inteqgroup.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.