Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 56 of 56)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

sindhu in Madras, India

24 months ago

Hi Guys,

I have completed my Btech and looking to pursue job in bussiness analyst role. could anyone pls help me how and what to prepare to get this job.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

plsre59 in Laurel, Maryland

22 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming business analyst interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Get familiar with CBAP & BABOK it is great resource. The rest comes with experience, sometimes interviews prepare you for what you need to know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Shelby, North Carolina

10 months ago

Becoming a business analyst is a very rewarding feeling. Im Bias, as I have been a BA for about 15 years and it has treated me well.A career as A Business Analyst is never a bad idea. There are lots of resources online for researching the field.But this site has more info on business analyst training
www.ebusinessanalysttraining.com. It has some good articles and information.

Cheers.

aman in Seattle, Washington

10 months ago

archana in Ashburn, Virginia said: please keep me posted if you guys have BA interview questions for some i have the answers but if you tend to find any site which gives answers also it will be useful
Thanks
Archana

hey archana do you know any site where i can find the BA interview questions

Kiran in Hyderabad, India

6 months ago

Kavita in Arlington Heights, Illinois said: Hi,

Those questions are for IT industry only.You can refer geekinterview.com and searc for BA Interview questions.Its very helpful site.

Hi ,
could you please send me BA interview questions for 4 years experience applicant.
request you to mail to kiranway26@gmail.com

Thank you
Regards
Kiran

NEYHA SONI in San Diego, California

6 months ago

Hi Shaveta,
I am Neha Soni from San Diego.I came accross your name on the indee.com BA forum and was really impressed by the way you have initiated a group discusion activity like this.I am trying my luck entering the field of BA as well and have recently completed an online BA training as well.I am from a biotechnology background but after much cerebration,finally made up my mind to change my field.It has been around a month that i have been looking for a BA job,but nothing has clicked yet.I am currently located in San Diego (California) and am actively looking for jobs.Please guide me and suggest me any strategy that one should follow for job search.I have uploadeed my resume on almost all the job portals and have also been in touch with american vendors.Can you resommend any genuine desi vendor who can help.I am on EAD.Please add me in your list of BA gals!!
Looking forward to your reply!
Thanks!
Regards,
Neha Soni

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.