Transition from Application Development to Business Analyst

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jazz in Jacksonville, Florida

77 months ago

I am trying to transcend from App Dev to BA/more functional roles and finding it quite difficult. I have been in the field for two years.

Could anyone let me know how I could make myself more marketable because I am not having any opportunities come my way. I know that I would probably have to go in as a Jr. BA but that is totally fine with me.

If anyone know of any companies in the Jax,Florida area please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Hi DeEtta,

Thanks for your response. I have tried to get into BSBF for a long time now but it's not working out. I'm not sure of the problem but I am not making it pass sending my application to get the interview. No matter what position I apply for I keep getting the "were looking for blah blah blah....rejection email" and Fidelity I am not going to get on! They say that they have a position one day and once you go on the interview and they decide to bring you on a couple of days later you get the "We're sorry to inform you of this but the position was removed from the budget". I really don't know where to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Thanks. I just recently linked up with Ajilon but they don't have anything available with BC at this time.

I would be more than greatful if you could forward my resume. Please let me know where to send it and I would most certainly get that to you.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sukanya in Toronto, Ontario

72 months ago

I want to do a Business Analyst course in Toronto Ontario, does any one knows which is the course to be taken and what is the time needed to become a Junior Business Analyst,as I am new to this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.