Getting a busser job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

How did you get your start doing busser work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Anastasia in Fishers, Indiana

127 months ago

I wold like to work at a restaurantin Chicago.
To Whom It May Concern

My name, is Anastasia Shkirdova. I’m writing as an applicant to the inter-exchange program. I’m eager to take part in the Program of the International Youth Exchange. This is the great opportunity for me not only improve my English, but to get work experience, to meet new interesting people and to travel, of course. I should add that I have been in USA last summer. I took part in Work & Travel Program for students. And I worked in Mt McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge as a dishwasher, prepcook and busser. It was great experience for me and I liked to work with people from Alaska. It was nice to live and work there. I decided to come back here with my friends.
Some words me. I’m fourth-year students of the Ulyanovsk State Technical University, Russia. My major field of study is publishing business and editing. I do well at school and learn with great interest, we also take an active part in social life. I know English well, but I want to make it better. I will be able to work overtime as I am hard-working and goal-oriented student with high level of responsibility. My favourite subject is Management in publishing business.
I am very communicative and easy to deal with. I have many friends with whom I spend much time together. I can also add that I’m energetic, responsible, rather intelligent person.
I’m eager to learn more about American culture, customs, holidays and people. I’m ready to share my knowledge about Russian customs, traditions and culture.
Such an experience help people to get closer, to make friends all over the world. It’s a good experience for me.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
Sincerely,
Shkirdova Anastasia.

Now i'm in Us, my adress: 6961 Canvasback Dr 1914, Fishers, IN 46038, tel: 317-596-0954.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tore in Kansas City, Missouri

106 months ago

Well, I want to get a busser position in the Kansas City, Missouri area. And its kind of hard to get job any where now. So, help out about getting a position in a busser job. (And also details and results on when I do get a job. How do I carry myself in a interview.)

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.