AutoCAD to .pdf - missing information

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

BenDavis in White Plains, New York

66 months ago

Beck Macer in White Plains, New York said: We are a consulting engineering firm using AutoCAD 2008, we have recently noticed that on a number of .pdf files that some of our information is missing. Could this be because the .dwg doesn't fully regenerate before plotting? If this is the case, how do we stop it happening? If not, are there any other ideas on how to rectify this problem?

I am using DWG to PDF Converter by Autodwg.com, it converts my dwg files to pdf files easily and quickly, free trail of DWG to PDF converter software is available for download form here: www.autodwg.com/PDF/
I did download and run this application for almost one year, nothing lost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim Nordle in Hooksett, New Hampshire

61 months ago

If the "info" you're ;osing is text based, it's probably a font issue. There is also the posibility that the pdf version of your viewer software, (what you are actually printing from)is older than the version of pdf that AutoCAD is producing. I am stating these 2 scenarios based on actual events/experience I have had the plesure of debugging.

Cliff in Orange, Texas

51 months ago

Is any of your drawing drawn on defpoint layer? That layer wont print.....

Abigail Klinton in Kenmore, Washington

10 months ago

BenDavis in White Plains, New York said: I am using DWG to PDF Converter by Autodwg.com, it converts my dwg files to pdf files easily and quickly, free trail of DWG to PDF converter software is available for download form here: www.autodwg.com/PDF/
I did download and run this application for almost one year, nothing lost.

Hello
I like your sharing.My previous pdf converter: www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/pdf-convert-tiff/
can not convert dwg to pdf.It can only convert pdf to tiff or other image formats.
Thanks for your sharing.

arron lee in California

7 months ago

I have only tried the free trial package of another PDF converter( www.yiigo.com/guides/csharp/how-to-pdf-convert.shtml ). It worked well, I am considering to employ its official condition to help with the related work. Any other good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.