misfortune

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

wisdom77 in Greensboro, Ohio

69 months ago

im a cdl driver, laid off from wilson trucking. was there for three years. came in one day and handed a pink slip. im still looking for a driving, my misfortunes are the three preventables i had there. only one is on my mvr. the first was in 06, making rtfm turn and damaged rtfm side fenders, to tight of turn, . second 07, i was pulling my truck out of its parking spot on the line at the terminal and there was a car park beside me on the line, i forgot about the car and rubbed it with the bumper, thats all. no one saw me but i turned it in. third, 07, sitng at traffic light , i dropped my bills in floor and leaned to pic them up and let pressure off brake and rolled in thback of the car in front. the office charged me with an unsafe move. this the only accident on my mvr, no speeding in 10years, and only three points. i need help, no one will hire because of those misfortunes and dn ask me anything about those accidents. i think its unfair and it doesnt show who i am really as a driver. i just need some advice or something. i been out of work since november. anything will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.