CNA Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (369) - Start a Discussion

spoony87 in Moberly, Missouri

Macon Health Care Center - Macon, Missouri

Hey everyone! I will be applying at Macon Health Care Center in Macon, Missouri on Monday morning. Does anyone know how difficult it is to receive a...

Anhela in Kankakee, Illinois

CNA/ER TECH

does anyone have any insight on an ER TECHNICIAN? I am currently a cna right now and i am in school for my EMT-B i am more than half way done. do...

Carole in Lady Lake, Florida

Updated 54 months ago

CEU'S ON LINE - 12 Replies

I AM CURRENTLY A CNA IN FLORIDA, WANT TO KNOW HOW TO UPDATE MY CEU'S ON LINE, I HAVE MOST OF THEM DONE THROUGH OLD JOB BUT MISSING A COUPLE. ...

Carrie in Columbia, South Carolina

I need help finding a free CNA Program

This is Carrie I need help with finding a free CNA Program in Columbia SC. Can anyone give me some adice. I really need a job.

xiomara rodriguez in Houston, Texas

CNA

I NEED A CNA CLASS OFFERED IN HOUSTON TEXAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

caryn22 in atlantic city, New Jersey

Retest New Jersey CNA

If any one can help me? I was a CNA in NJ. My Certificate relaped in 07. I have 5 yrs from the date of my cerftifcate to retest. This deadline is in...

Jason pritchard in Hendersonville, North Carolina

Updated 54 months ago

cna recertification - 4 Replies

do I have to do the skills portion of the test if i am taking the recertification test?

Bobby Willemsen in Dallas, Texas

Updated 54 months ago

Cna skills - 1 Reply

What are the most common skills given when you take the c.n.a exam I'm taking test mar 17 I'm trying to memorize all the skills and its hard

renarenathomas@aol.com in East Islip, New York

Updated 55 months ago

State Test and classes - 1 Reply

I have been an EMT for about 12 years and have about 5 years of in home health care doing a cna job. Do I have to take the classes or can I just...

UMMA in Palm Coast, Florida

ANY ONE KNOW A FREE CNA CLASSES IN Ormond beach fl, daytona beach fl or saint augustine fl?

I like to know if is any "free" cna classes around this area? I am appreciatte any information Thanks

Stacsi in Poughkeepsie, New York

Salary for Cna in NY

How much does a cna make in nyc or upstate ny with no experience.

jodi

cna salaries

can anyone tell me how much a cna's salary is in n.calif?

fat_hahns in Dayton, Ohio

Updated 56 months ago

transfer - 4 Replies

my friend is a nurses assistant in ohio how can she transfer her certificate from ohio to missouri(st.louis)???

sheryl west43@yahoo.com in Bronx, New York

REQUESTING INFORMATION ON CNA BACKGROUND CHECKS

CAN ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH THE CNA TRAINING PROCESS ALREADY TELL ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE OF THE BACKGROUND CHECKS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR CNA...

Renee Jean in Lynbrook, New York

Skills Test for the State ...

how does it exactly work ... your not timed and dont they give you 5 skills to do ...? do you have to talk out loud while you perform the duties??

Betty A in Moravian Falls, North Carolina

CNA

How would I find out if the NC CNA certification is accepted in CA?

leah in Fayetteville, Tennessee

Updated 56 months ago

Cna ... Is the Class Hard? - 6 Replies

Is the Cna training class hard, i got into a place that is paying for me and also paying me while im trained they allready offered me a job after...

Tami in Morongo Valley, California

Updated 57 months ago

I'm looking for free cna traing class - 7 Replies

Please help I'm looking for some place that offers free CNA classes in the anderson muncie area.

Stephanie Tenney in Winchendon, Massachusetts

Updated 57 months ago

Transfer CNA from Florida to MA - 3 Replies

I am moving to Lowell Ma from Port Richey FL and I need to figure out how to transfer my lincese from FL to MA

Danie in Mount Sinai, New York

Updated 57 months ago

CNA Pay - 1 Reply

HI I went for an interview yesterday for a CNA Program at St. Catherine of Siena Nursing Home Smithtown NY and was wondering how much a CNA starts...

shaday in Norfolk, Virginia

Updated 57 months ago

how to get your cna licence trasfered??? - 8 Replies

hi well i just moved to the east coast and i have been trying like crazy to figured how to get my licence that is valad in the state of wa over to...

slbeagle in Plymouth, Indiana

CNA Career Training

I would like information on how to become a CNA. Where to go for the training? The length of time it takes? The cost? Financial Aid? I live near...

kyla in Kansas City, Missouri

job

would los angeles, ca. accept a missouri cna licence without having to take a class or test?

Sczmajor Alvarado in Jamaica, New York

CNA Jobs in New York

Hello everyone, I'm hoping if anyone can be a dear and provide with some advice. My mother is new to the Internet and I'm trying to find a CNA job...

Miller7905 in Brookline, Massachusetts

Updated 58 months ago

NURSING CNA - 2 Replies

HI THIS PRISCILE BANTON I DID FIND AN CNA CLASS HERE IN OCALA BY EXPRESS TRAINING ITS OK YOU GOTTA WANT IT TO GO THROUHG THEM HAVE ANY GUESTION ABOUT...

crownme2008@yahoo.com in Louisburg, North Carolina

Updated 59 months ago

tranfer my license - 2 Replies

hello I have a question,i just move here from Virginia to Salisbury NC. I would like know how i can transfer my Virginia cna lisence to North...

tweetytalon in Portland, Oregon

Updated 59 months ago

cna licenses - 1 Reply

I need to know how to find out if my cna lisences are still active

Harrell in Gainesville, Florida

Where can i take a CNA class near Bainbridge Ga. ?

Hi,, Need info ,name and phone # of places near Bainbrige Ga to take CNA class,, Please help... Thanks! H.

Lisa

Updated 59 months ago

Certified Nursing Assistant Available, NY - 2 Replies

There are CNA job postings everywhere, but why can't I get a job. I am Dean's List Occupational Therapy college student, I worked as caregiver,...

Maymond in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Updated 59 months ago

CNA to Respiratory Therapy (RT) Consideration - 4 Replies

I'm looking for options to my CNA. I'm thinking of an LPN or an RT. I heard that RT's can make $50,000 per year and a Respiratory Therapist is one...

Lisa

Do you know any RN or LPN Schools in NYC

How do you get into it.

Maddie<3Bryan in Winston Salem, North Carolina

Nursing

Im Starting My Classes At DCCC In December. I Am Very Young But I Really Want To Do This So I Put My Mind To It && Im Doing It! I Lovee That Im Gonna...

WB in Fayetteville, North Carolina

Updated 59 months ago

CNA training Fayetteville, NC? - 1 Reply

I know FTCC offers courses but only in the Fall which you have to preregister for well before Fall. So does anyone know of any courses that are...

prnikki in river grove, Illinois

Updated 60 months ago

can i just take the exam - 1 Reply

hey i took the cna course back in 2000 and finished it , i never took the state exam . i was wondering if i would have to take the course all over...

Jan in Gresham, Oregon

Care Givers Training Institute Orientation

Julie I went to the orientation for additional information. There was nothing new to be given only paperwork to sign up for the classes...

NC at Home in Little Rock, Arkansas

Updated 60 months ago

Job opening for CNAs in Fayetteville, AR - 6 Replies

We have CNA positions available to start ASAP in Fayetteville, Arkansas. $15/hr 13 week assignment 8 positions available Please contact us...

Linda in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Updated 60 months ago

I AM A CNA HERE IN ILLINOIS WANT TO TRANSFER MY CERTIFICATE TO INDIANA . - 2 Replies

WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE THE EXAM AGAIN IN INDIANA I AM A CERTFIED NURSING ASSISTANT HERE FROM ILLINIOS IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE? DO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT...

Farkhod in Garden City, Michigan

Updated 61 months ago

i want to transfer my certificate.. - 2 Replies

I Used to work 2 jobs when i was in Texas but right now am in Michigan for a long time yet i cant get a job can someone tell me how i can transfer my...

melissa in Amelia, Ohio

Updated 61 months ago

STNA - 2 Replies

Does anybody know that number I need to call to get my license for my STNA I have mine I just lost the little purple card and I need to call and get...

angelface98002@yahoo.com in Seattle, Washington

Updated 61 months ago

posible to transfer certification from irlend to usa? - 2 Replies

hi I am working in ireland as a cna .is anyone know if i need to do a cours in there or my irish course will be recognized?

asmic alphonse in Jersey City, New Jersey

Updated 61 months ago

Show me the money... - 1 Reply

How much do CNA's make in San Diego?

Angelinna in Riverside, New Jersey

Updated 62 months ago

certified Nurse Assistant - 1 Reply

I would like to know how i would go about challenging the kansas certified nurse assistant test.I AM ALREADY CERTIFIED IN KANSAS ...

Angelinna in Riverside, New Jersey

Updated 62 months ago

What does it take to become an CNA - 3 Replies

If anyone knows anything about becoming a CNA I am a senior in highschool...and im interested in becoming a CNA and i live in Montana...so im trying...

Anhela in Kankakee, Illinois

advice on cna jobs in chicago area

i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on cna jobs in the chicago area, right now i live about an hour south and i plan on moving in 2...

boobear1978 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Recertification

My license have expired and I want to get back into it again....What steps would I have to take to get them back? would I have to take the classes...

HeavenCent in Delafield, Wisconsin

Hipaa

I have a question. I'm a fairly new CNA and I always get asked by friends if I have any funny stories to share. What is the proper way to handle...

Kgregg in Yonkers, New York

Free Listing--CNA Training Programs!!!!!!!!!

www.4cnas.com The Online Magazine for Certified Nursing Assistants We will be adding more CNA training programs the week of April 13

LHiggins in Newark, Delaware

Hiring CNA's in New Jersey

Recruiting for CNA's in Burlington County, NJ. Does anyone have thoughts on where to start networking? Schools, professional associations, etc?

glp313 in Ada, Michigan

Updated 65 months ago

how to change certification from Indiana to Michigan? - 1 Reply

I live in Indiana , thinking of moving to Michigan. How can I transfer my ceritification?

baby_aliyah in Zillah, Washington

Updated 65 months ago

We will pay for you nursing school - 3 Replies

We are hiring CNA's in Washington and offering to pay for nursing school and providing a $3,000.00 sign on bonus. If you are interested and have a...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.