CNA Classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MDC88 in Winston Salem, North Carolina

31 months ago

Where are some CNA classes in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point area?
I saw the 1 day course in Greensboro, but you need 75 hours training in NC, so idk how that works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

info@cnaquick.com in Taylorsville, North Carolina

30 months ago

The State of NC does not require a State Approved CNA Program. Anyone can challenge the CNA test with training or even no training. The class you are referring to is probably a private class designed to help those planning to challenge the test. NC gives you 3 chances to challenge the test before requiring you attend a State approved program. We offer a private training program in Hickory. Visit www.cnaquick.com for more details. There are other companies throughout the state! Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

CNAQUICK is not a one day program. It is a 20 hour one week focused skills class with six ongoing skills refresher classes as well. Also, If you don't pass your Skills Evaluation the 1st time, we pay for it. We only take 3-4 students per class. How does an online class provide the hands on skills practice that is needed to master the skills?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

How does the AccreditedNursingCoursesOnline provide hands on skills training for students in order for them to successfully pass the skills portion of the NC Nurse Aide I Exam? It would seem to me the written work you can get in any book and work at your own pace, but I don't understand how you will get hands on practice skills through an online service?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.