CNA Training in Southfield, MI

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Bob in Southfield, Michigan

80 months ago

looking for a CNA training provider in Southfield, MI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ms Q in Southfield, Michigan

79 months ago

Bob in Southfield, Michigan said: looking for a CNA training provider in Southfield, MI.

Its one that is wayyyy cheaper than Abcott that advertises on this website if you type in CNA the heading will say Hazy Institute. If you cant find it here look it up on anywho.com type in the name and it will give you the phone number. My friend went to that one and it took her only two weeks to finish. Also there is another one, the one I went, Health care solutions and career group something like that its on 6mile and greenfield in detroit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ms Q in Southfield, Michigan

79 months ago

I see the person who asked the question and the one who responded has the same name, good luck with your advertising next time change the name.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

DixieleeGreen in Dallas, Texas

35 months ago

Looking for a cna class to go too _

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shorttee33 in Southfield, Michigan

32 months ago

I just came from orientation at Abcott institute. I would not suggest this school/training center to anyone. No tour, no prices, just "Crap". They refused to give me the price of the cna, pct or any other class without my SS#. Even after I informed them that I was paying cash. Something's wrong with this school. Please do your research and check their reviews first(and any other school) before giving your SS# or signing anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Chandler in Redford, Michigan

32 months ago

shorttee33 in Southfield, Michigan said: I just came from orientation at Abcott institute. I would not suggest this school/training center to anyone. No tour, no prices, just "Crap". They refused to give me the price of the cna, pct or any other class without my SS#. Even after I informed them that I was paying cash. Something's wrong with this school. Please do your research and check their reviews first(and any other school) before giving your SS# or signing anything.

o WOW I did not know the school was like that! I hear about they change their name and that Michigan Works don't work with them no more, but i did not think that they refused to give you the price. I will try to see what Everest or Dorsey has to offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

QuitaM in Detroit, Michigan

32 months ago

I would suggest the best, quickest school around! Health care solutions and career group. Its in detroit on six mile and Greenfield. The class take two weeks and she lets you pay as you go! You learn all you need to know and more her name is Mrs Julie ! she's wonderful! I have recommended so many people to her and because of her Im a nurse now! She was an inspiration. Check it out these other schools are way over priced for the same thing you learn in less time and less money and you could be working in like a month!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.