CNA Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 52)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Annassia in Greenbrier, Arkansas

76 months ago

Usually nursing homes ofer to pay for the classes if you agree to work for them afterwords

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

luciaca mallard in Baltimore, Maryland

72 months ago

I NEED TO KNOW WERE I CAN TAKE A FREE CNA CLASS IN BALTIMORE, MD. PLEASE HELP ME IF U KNOW ONE EMAIL ME LUCIANALOTTMALLARD@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Manassas, Virginia

72 months ago

Taruko Miller in Detroit, Michigan said: I was wondering does anyone know where i can found free cna classes please help if you know anything send it to my email address ruko_01@yahoo thanks

Birmingham Green Nursing Home in Manassas,Va offers a free 180 hour class with no commitment necessary to work there (although they offer employment if you pass the class).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

luciaca mallard in Baltimore, Maryland

72 months ago

that sounds good and thanks but i need something in baltimore,,md

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

barbara in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

72 months ago

what about in the baton rouge la. area. im also looking for cna class to take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nicorya Chisley in Baker, Louisiana

72 months ago

I am experienced with CNA work I did it for 2yrs before they came up with you had to have liscence and I am really interested in doing the work because I like helping the elderly so if there is anyone hiring for CNA please feel free to call me I will be there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

victoria toma-danagogo in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

72 months ago

[barbara in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, i leave in the baton rouge la. area. im also looking for cna class to take, in a nursing home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rashinika in Indianapolis, Indiana

71 months ago

If anybody know where i can pick up my CNA without leaving the college i attend that would be good and much helpful of you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nautasha in New Haven, Connecticut

71 months ago

Are there any free CNA courses in New Haven, CT ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Letish in Hamden, Connecticut

71 months ago

I would also like to know if there are anu free CNA classes available! PLEASE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jackie, Baltimore Maryland

71 months ago

Caroline center has cna training that cost 210.00 its on somerset st

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

vblanton in Oakpark, Michigan

70 months ago

Ms Q in Southfield, Michigan said: Hello there I took my CNA class last year but it wasnt free for me but alot of people in my class was there free, they went through Michigan Works Office.
Email me if you need anymore help

How do I go about finding a michigan works office to apply for the CNA classes? please can you reply to creamdcoco27@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tracie in Alexandria, Louisiana

69 months ago

I nee to know where I can take cna classes in Alexandria,LA for free! plese email me at lovelyme4lyfe@yahoo.com if you can help thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

hzulak in Gainesville, Virginia

69 months ago

luciaca mallard in Baltimore, Maryland said: I NEED TO KNOW WERE I CAN TAKE A FREE CNA CLASS IN BALTIMORE, MD. PLEASE HELP ME IF U KNOW ONE EMAIL ME LUCIANALOTTMALLARD@YAHOO.COM

Did you ever find any free CNA classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R. Amy in Middletown, New York

69 months ago

whereever you live- check with all of the nursing homes in your area. Most offer free CNA classes. You can also check with your State Department of Health, who can also guide you to these nursing homes. Good luck. The world needs more caring CNAs with good work ethics!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Gainesville, Virginia

68 months ago

Does anyone know if Birmingham Green Nursing Home in Manassas,VA still offers free CNA classes? I'd really appreciate your help. Please email me at michelleaneika@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AMH in Woodbridge, Virginia

67 months ago

Michelle in Gainesville, Virginia said: Does anyone know if Birmingham Green Nursing Home in Manassas,VA still offers free CNA classes? I'd really appreciate your help. Please email me at michelleaneika@gmail.com

Hello, yes there open house is April 24th between 2 and 4 pm. They told me to call a week ahead just to verify that everything is still a go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

coope108 in Southfield, Michigan

66 months ago

Does anyone know of any nursing homes in the metro detroit area (southfield, bloomfield, detroit, oak park, etc.) that offer CNA training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lakecholsgypsy

66 months ago

coope108 in Southfield, Michigan said: Does anyone know of any nursing homes in the metro detroit area (southfield, bloomfield, detroit, oak park, etc.) that offer CNA training?
did anyone reply to your question i am looking for the same information...thank you

anna in Mount Airy, North Carolina

65 months ago

im looking for a training course in a facility nursing home to get my cna. I had my cna but i did not have 8 hrs in within 2yrs and so it expired i was doing prn so i thought i had in my 8 hrs if you can help me i would appreciated very much. i live in mount airy,nc

Dawn in Hamden, Connecticut

65 months ago

I am wondering if anyone knows of a free cna class in New Haven or sorrunding area? Please e_mail me if you do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

divat in Ripley, Tennessee

64 months ago

I am searching for the right cna program to take. I have ask questions about the program in covington, which is a 4 week program. I was told the instructor is a man that doesnt break it down for the ones that doesn't have the slightest idea about cna's.I have checked out he school of caring in dyersburg tenn and i have heard great things about the lady that teaches the program there.Its not free it cost 800$, but u can go through WIA. They meet only on saturdays at a church for 13 wks. If there is any one that knows of another good program please feed me back, within the following areas, jackson,dyer,covington.

annette in Hampton, Virginia

64 months ago

Hello, please does any one know if there is a free or reasonable priced cna class in the hampton norfolk area in virginia.
Thanks as u respond

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

wallacedtc@aol.com in Detroit, Michigan

64 months ago

Ms Q in Southfield, Michigan said: Hello there I took my CNA class last year but it wasnt free for me but alot of people in my class was there free, they went through Michigan Works Office.

Hi I would like too know more about the CNA classes at Michigan Works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dede in Douglasville, Georgia

63 months ago

can you tell me how to get my cna class in michigan

dede in Douglasville, Georgia

63 months ago

or can you help me find cna greogia or michigan for free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aloysius Galimah in Bear, Delaware

63 months ago

Liz in Manassas, Virginia said: Birmingham Green Nursing Home in Manassas,Va offers a free 180 hour class with no commitment necessary to work there (although they offer employment if you pass the class).

My name is Aloysius Galimah,Im interested in your CNA training.I Aloysius,I will love to be part of your company.Thank for your understanding,and hope to hear from you all soon.

annetl7 in trexlertown, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

hi can any one helpe im trying to get into a nursing progarm and having a hard time just relocated and having a hard time finding work

minnie Kay in Woodbridge, Virginia

59 months ago

Liz in Manassas, Virginia said: Birmingham Green Nursing Home in Manassas,Va offers a free 180 hour class with no commitment necessary to work there (although they offer employment if you pass the class).

I believe Victoria's Absolute Healthcare, INC is hiring. check them out they are pretty reliable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shirleyin las vegas nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada

58 months ago

Are there any free cna courses in las vegas nevada?please email me at kcin26_yot@yahoo.com,if you can help me..thanks!

shaunta101 in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

hello im trying to find free cna classes in baltimore.if you can help please feel free to email me at shaunta101@aol.com...thanks

alice in Las Vegas, Nevada

57 months ago

shirleyin las vegas nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Are there any free cna courses in las vegas nevada?please email me at kcin26_yot@yahoo.com,if you can help me..thanks!

Also e-mail me if you know of anywhere in Las Vegas other then CSN that offers CNA classes. alicelynnroberts@yahoo.com, thanks

tca in Lafayette, Louisiana

57 months ago

There are several Red Cross locations that provide free CNA training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

suzy in New Orleans, Louisiana

57 months ago

Does anybody know where I can get free CNA training in or near Slidell LA. If you have any info please email me at cll07@hotmail.com thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

lillielr in Petersburg, Virginia

55 months ago

I would like to know if there is afree CNA course I could train in or near petersburg, VA?

cerhead in Washington, District of Columbia

55 months ago

can any one please direct me to the location where i can get a free or low cost cna program in DC. i am a foreigner and i get ni job now and the situation are getting tougher for me now. the information you give me here will go a long way in rekindle my hope and forever will i continue to pray for you and your family.
Thanks

lakeitha smith in Monroe, Louisiana

52 months ago

I know that schools offer cna classes so what I want to know... Are there any nursing homes that offer free cna classes in Monroe, LA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Simsbury, Connecticut

52 months ago

I would also like to know if there is anywhere I can get cna training from nursing home in CT area prefer the Hartord CT area in information would be appreciated

amazing Mommy in Hopewell, Virginia

51 months ago

i am looking for C.N.A classes in my area that are either free or affordable for a single mother..i also am not finished with my GED does any one know any where that does not have to have experience or ged right away?? i would so appreciate it i deeply need a better life for me and my son and would love to help people!! please help me!!

Kyle in Tacoma, Washington

51 months ago

CNA has to be the most depressing forum on indeed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

zaylynnsmommy in Alexandria, Louisiana

49 months ago

if anyone know of any nursing homes or hospitals in the alexandria/pineville Louisiana are that offer CNA training please let me know mrsamanda.davis@yahoo.com thank you

kathy18 in springfield, Massachusetts

48 months ago

I'm moving to manassas va and I was told that Birmingham nursing home offers cna classes if you work with them afterwards if this is still true and anybodys knws the answer I would love to know if they still do

michelle

48 months ago

Yes they still do! I work there actually! First you have to g get accepted to get accepted to the class,then after you pass,they offer you a job. I've been here for 13 months now! Great place to work!

48 months ago

thanx! do you knw when will they be giving the next classes and what exactly do you need to get accepted to the class and how long would the wait be? Really appreciate it thanx again.

48 months ago

does any one know of nursing homes in either allentown pa or bethlehem pa were they train you to become an cna before you work for them. Or any nursing homes that have cna training.

Rockell Williams in Baltimore, Maryland

45 months ago

check out it works in baltimore md they are great!

mar23 in Newark, Delaware

44 months ago

please tell me where i can get free cna class i just moved here from phila and im really trying so hard to find work in delaware please email me mariemegginson@ymail.com

MB in Dearborn, Michigan

39 months ago

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me more about how they got free CNA truing... I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

ms.pretty01 in Las Vegas, Nevada

39 months ago

hi my name is tanisha ward i live in las vegas does anyone knows who pay for cna classes other than csn please e-mail me at tanishaward72@gmail.com

suzan in Alexandria, Virginia

34 months ago

good morning my name is suzanne and this is my email lmoussoume@yahoo.fr please i need to talk to you but i dont see any number so i cant call you you you email me please? thank you

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.