CNA career direction advice please ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

taipei in Nashville, Tennessee

43 months ago

Hello everyone,

I am a CNA, it is very rewarding but would like to explore other career options, can
someone who is currently or has been a CNA or other type of nurse,
please advise me of what is the next step after a CNA and what other
interesting alternatives or training can I undergo to go in a different
and exciting direction. Thankyou.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in Lawton, Oklahoma

43 months ago

The next step you can take is the route of doing LPN. Depending on where you work ( and how long you have been there) they might be able to help you pay for your education if you sign documents stating you will work there for a year after you graduate. It normally takes about 12 months to complete the training and the difference in pay and some places benefits is very rewarding and a big difference. You will have a lot more responsibilities, but this is also a direction you can take if you would like to eventually become an RN. Hope this helps!

- Courtney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

certifiednursingassistantinfo in Boston, Massachusetts

29 months ago

Hello All,

I am carol waltor n am working as CNA.

Certified nursing assistant is one of the important positions that is required by almost all the nursing homes and medical hospitals around the world. The demand of the nursing assistant is increasing day by day. To become a certified nursing assistant, it is mandatory to pass the CNA examination. Make sure that you have all the information about CNA before applying for CNA jobs.

For more CNA career guidance go through this nice link may be it will help you www.cnacertifiednursingassistant.com/cna-career.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.