CNA course and cost

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

marilyn

52 months ago

Hi. I live in Gardena Los angeles and I'm looking for a cheap and affordable CNA training program (3 month span). Does anyone know any? I just finish a course in Pharmacy tech and can't find a job and I wasted so much money. What a scam. Any help here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sean Storm in Tampa, Florida

47 months ago

marilyn said: Hi. I live in Gardena Los angeles and I'm looking for a cheap and affordable CNA training program (3 month span). Does anyone know any? I just finish a course in Pharmacy tech and can't find a job and I wasted so much money. What a scam. Any help here?

www.AccreditedNursingCoursesOnline.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sara Michaels in San Jose, California

47 months ago

The above website is a scam. Do not use it. I tried it out and Sean its a scam, trust me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

branbran77 in Fresno, California

46 months ago

marilyn said: Hi. I live in Gardena Los angeles and I'm looking for a cheap and affordable CNA training program (3 month span). Does anyone know any? I just finish a course in Pharmacy tech and can't find a job and I wasted so much money. What a scam. Any help here?

Try Golden Living Centers. They own a bunch of nursing homes thoughout the country and offer in come places CNA classes and job placement. It only took me 8 weeks to get my cert and the place i did my clinicals at hired me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.