Where Can I get certified as a CNA for and its covered by financial aid or free?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

gloriajones859@yahoo.com in Lexington, Kentucky

64 months ago

I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO TAKE THE "CNA" CLASSES TO BECOME CERTIFIED. I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME & I NEED THE CLASS PAID FOR.I NEED A GRANT OR A GROUP TO HELP ME . I AM A RESIDENT OF LEXINGTON,KY. THIS FIELD IS WHAT I WISH TO PERSUE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS HELP OUT THERE FOR ME.
SINCERELY,GLORIA JONES
GLORIA JONES
216 FAIRDALE DR. LEXINGTON,KY. 40511

I WAS A MEDICAID BILLER FOR 9 1/2 YRS
HOWEVER I'M REALLY SIUTED FOR CARETAKING AS WELL..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Susie in Mouthcard, Kentucky

64 months ago

gloriajones859@yahoo.com in Lexington, Kentucky said: I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO TAKE THE "CNA" CLASSES TO BECOME CERTIFIED. I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME & I NEED THE CLASS PAID FOR.

Call ur local WIA office, here in Pike Co Ky that is how i got mine paid for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Angellina S in Riverside, New Jersey

64 months ago

gloriajones859@yahoo.com in Lexington, Kentucky said: I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO TAKE THE "CNA" CLASSES TO BECOME CERTIFIED. I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME & I NEED THE CLASS PAID FOR.I NEED A GRANT OR A GROUP TO HELP ME . I AM A RESIDENT OF LEXINGTON,KY. THIS FIELD IS WHAT I WISH TO PERSUE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS HELP OUT THERE FOR ME.
SINCERELY,GLORIA JONES

To find a cost free CNA class your best bet is a LTC facility such as a nursing home. Community colleges do charge for courses and if you are looking for a list you may go to www.cnatips.com/classes/nurse-aide-ky.php to see what schools are in your area. I also agree with calling your local WIA office for guidance and to see what LTC facilities offer these programs in your area. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pamela Wilson in Newark, New Jersey

62 months ago

I have 25 years experience in nursing assistant. However my
certificate has expired once again. I am generaly a responsible
person. Because of finacial difficulty i am unable to pay for
the training nessary to renew my certificate. I would greatly
appreciate finacial asistance at this time.

I appreciate your consideration

Pamela Wilson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

meme in Lexington, Kentucky

59 months ago

gloriajones859@yahoo.com in Lexington, Kentucky said: I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO TAKE THE "CNA" CLASSES TO BECOME CERTIFIED. I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME & I NEED THE CLASS PAID FOR.I NEED A GRANT OR A GROUP TO HELP ME . I AM A RESIDENT OF LEXINGTON,KY. THIS FIELD IS WHAT I WISH TO PERSUE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS HELP OUT THERE FOR ME.
SINCERELY,GLORIA JONES
GLORIA JONES

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU EVER FOUND ANY CNA CLASSES THAT WAS FREE IN LEXINGTON PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY EMAIL IS beemanmelanie@yahoo.com I AM A SINGLE MOTHER AND JUST MOVED HERE FROM VIRGINIA AND DON'T KNOW ANYTHING REALLY ABOUT KENTUCKY SO IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS A BUNCH!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

so.blu in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

58 months ago

dear gloria,
you dont have to have money to start a cna class. most nursing home long term care facilities have sponsor programs. this is how it works.. you ask the nursing home if they sponsor if so tell you that you would like for them to sponsor you. that will take care of your cna class full tution. but you have to work for the nursing home for 3 months. thats a must so make sure that you choose a nursing home that fits your needs. after the 3 months you can go anywhere in the us you want to. to work.the only thing you have to worry about paying for is your books needs for class which will be no more than 35 dollars. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tweetytg in Wildwood, New Jersey

54 months ago

I want to know if my certication lasped in 08 do i still have to take the class over PLEASE HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nita in Kansas City, Missouri

49 months ago

I want to know if anyone knows any LTCs that have sponsor programs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cherilyn in Dayton, Ohio

49 months ago

I think you have to go the WIA office at your local Job and Family Services, they will give you an orientation, do paperwork and testing and then pay up to about 15,000 for a degree, or certificate or how much ever you need for your schooling. Good Luck to you!

Precious in Matawan, New Jersey

37 months ago

Im changing carees, im interested in becoming a home health aide, and a nurses aide. Where can I start to get help with financial aide or take a free course. Thanks.

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Well Im from new york city and I was told CNA is not covered by pell grant finanical aid because its not at least 450 hours long. So to get a free CNA course would be best or sponsored by the government.

scarlett in Sacramento, California

31 months ago

looking for cna class that take financalaid for class. im unemployed and a single parent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kristin in Louisville, Kentucky

30 months ago

I live in louisville Kentucky and I need assistance getting my cna classes paid for... any places known??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Deana in Indianapolis, Indiana

29 months ago

sahmere73107 in Glassboro, New Jersey said: I want to get certified over the summer, but my school doesnt have the CNA program. I go to gloucester county college, in sewell, new jersey.

You should try your local workforce office im doing the same thing here in Indianapolis and they are paying for me to go to school 100% and buying my scrubs too..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

latrish Brown-Rush

28 months ago

Iam a nurses-assitnt looking to take CNA classes asap, I need financial aide, and i dont mind traveling but i dont have the money to take the classes. Thank You

liz in Taylor, Michigan

15 months ago

gloriajones859@yahoo.com in Lexington, Kentucky said: I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO TAKE THE " CNA " CLASSES TO BECOME CERTIFIED. I AM UNEMPLOYED AT THIS TIME & I NEED THE CLASS PAID FOR.I NEED A GRANT OR A GROUP TO HELP ME . I AM A RESIDENT OF LEXINGTON,KY. THIS FIELD IS WHAT I WISH TO PERSUE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS HELP OUT THERE FOR ME.
SINCERELY,GLORIA JONES
GLORIA JONES

community colleges have cna courses and if you are enrolled in other undergraduate programs this class will be covered as an undergrad class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

7 months ago

if you are still in need of help, make sure you don't fall for the "free cna courses" as most of these are no accredited and will not satisfy your <a href="www.findcnaclasses.com/cna-certification/">CNA certification requirements</a>. Learn more about CNA classes and find an affordable CNA program by visiting <a href="www.findcnaclasses.com/">Find CNA Classes</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.