FREE Listing of Schools by state That Offer CNA Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

christine simpson in Jonesboro, Georgia

78 months ago

my name is christine simpson a new resident of Ga and i and searching for places the trains cna particularly hospitals

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rosa rivers in Gurnee, Illinois

76 months ago

I have taken the cna training and home health training and I am here in Zion, Illinois trying to find a program to let me take the test to update my certification and there is no place that is close and beside they want me to take the class all over again is there anyone out there that can give me some advice on how to find a site or school that can test me without taking the class over again. Thanking you in advance for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

erin

76 months ago

I am in Fayetteville, NC. I am suppose to take the state test for cna1 and I can't find my paper that they sent me to tell me the address of where my test will be held. I am also going through a lot of things right now and I feel as though I will not be at my best to take the test. I wanted to know if you already paid your money if i could get a later date to take the test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kendyl Baker in Fayetteville, North Carolina

75 months ago

I'm trying to find a CNA classes that you can complete it in one weekend or less than the normal 6 weeks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kendyl Baker in Fayetteville, North Carolina

75 months ago

I'm trying to find a Job that is on the job training for CNA in Wilimgton, NC that I can work and also take my CNA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Fayetteville, North Carolina

74 months ago

I'm trying to find a CNA class that you can complete it in one weekend or less than the normal 6 weeks

Please let me know any information you may have..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

afizotchi@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

70 months ago

I need information for cna training

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Stockbridge, Georgia

62 months ago

afizotchi@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: I need information for cna training

Dekalb Technical College offers CNA training and you could take the classes online its about 8 mths. There is one in Covington and Clarkston , Ga. But if you want something closer Afria Medcial Institue in Decatur , Georgia has a 4 to 6 week training program.

GOOD LUCK!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shenan varn in Ruffin, South Carolina

31 months ago

I am looking for a six week cna classes that is available as soon as possible. Does anyone know were i can find these classes at, and when the dates that they are availble.If so please let me know ...

thaink you,
shenan varn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Abbottk2 in Norco, California

27 months ago

I am looking for a short "on the job type" CNA course that would qualify me to take the CA state exam... Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.