Indiana written test...what is it like

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

alisaalthaus@verizon.net in Muskegon, Michigan

75 months ago

I have prepared for weeks for this test. I am taking it Wednesday. I think I'll be fine on the written. I picked up a book on practice exams. In class, they had us do practice tests which consisted of definitions and essay style questions (which are my downfall). I was told that all the questions are multiple choice, which I can do. Is this true? Are all questions multiple choice or will some of the questions be essay style? Could anyone tell me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Cartersville, Georgia

63 months ago

What all was on the written part of the test. I need someone to help me study thank you sheila. I am so worried about the test that I cant sleep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rokaye in Portage, Indiana

43 months ago

I'm starting a CNA class on Monday. How hard is it to land a job once you finish the training? I'm reading some blogs on here and starting to get concerned. I live in Indiana and have been unemployed for 2 years. I'm paying for my own class, so it's important to get a job asap. I don't have any deals with a nursing home to guarantee employment in return for training. Does anyone have any advice, warnings, etc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KAMESHA in Hammond, Indiana

33 months ago

alisaalthaus@verizon.net in Muskegon, Michigan said: I have prepared for weeks for this test. I am taking it Wednesday. I think I'll be fine on the written. I picked up a book on practice exams. In class, they had us do practice tests which consisted of definitions and essay style questions (which are my downfall). I was told that all the questions are multiple choice, which I can do. Is this true? Are all questions multiple choice or will some of the questions be essay style? Could anyone tell me

I TAKE MY WTITTEN EXAM JULY 3 2012. IS THERE ANY SOURCE I CAN STUDY FROM DO U KNOW??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KAMESHA in Hammond, Indiana

33 months ago

TAKE MY WTITTEN EXAM JULY 3 2012. IS THERE ANY SOURCE I CAN STUDY FROM DO U KNOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas H in Hobart, Indiana

33 months ago

Try www.indianahomework.com for some Indiana Job info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.