My CNA license and CPR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 56)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Robin Montier in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

I want to know how to go about transferring my CPR license and my nurse assistant swith to georgia, so that I can get employment with the right license. Please direct me to who I need to talk with. I will be moving to Temple, Ga andI want everything ready to work .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (206) / No (41) Reply - Report abuse

isha mansaray in Fairfax, Virginia

86 months ago

i need my cna license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Joanne Marshall in Centreville, Maryland

86 months ago

I would like to know also, I am moving to Alabama and would like to know how to transfer a CNA license from Maryland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (92) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Shantel Perry in York, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

I need to change my CNA license from a Maryland License to Pennsylvania

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Heather ODowd in Hammond, Louisiana

85 months ago

I had a CNA license in 2003. I know it expires after two years. What do I have to do to attain my license again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Heather ODowd in Hammond, Louisiana

85 months ago

I had a CNA license in 2003. I know it expires after two years. How can I attain my license again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Valerie L Price in Midlothian, Maryland

85 months ago

RICHMOND VA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

HOLLY in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

Heather ODowd in Hammond, Louisiana said: I had a CNA license in 2003. I know it expires after two years. How can I attain my license again?

YOU HAVE TO WORK A LEAST ONE DAY IN THOSE 2 YEARS 2KEEP YOUR LICENSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

christine in Los Angeles, California

83 months ago

need cna license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ruby lane in el dorado springs, Missouri

83 months ago

I am a CNA in Missouri, I will be moving to Georgia and would like information on how to obtain or transfer my CNA license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Longmont, Colorado

83 months ago

To change your license from one state to the other takes some work first call the state board in the state you live in they will give you phone numbers to the board or the head of who ever dose c.n.a license in the state in witch you're moving. I
first had a license in Colorado then moved to Pa. In Pa the red cross is in charge of c.n.a's and then I moved back to Colorado and the board of nursing is in charge of c.n.a's here. So it makes it easier if you find out who is in charge of the state you are moving to plus so states have different requierments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

trish in Hammond, Louisiana

82 months ago

Heather ODowd in Hammond, Louisiana said: I had a CNA license in 2003. I know it expires after two years. What do I have to do to attain my license again?

if u haven't worked at least an 8 hour shift in the last 2 years you are considered inactive and must retake your classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dianna Fisher in Greenfield, Indiana

82 months ago

Shantel Perry in York, Pennsylvania said: I need to change my CNA license from a Maryland License to Pennsylvania

i moved from arkansas to indiana need to know aout changing my license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

melissa walls in Clarksville, Tennessee

81 months ago

i wanted to switch my license from louisiana to KY and to TN. How can I go about doing that. Is there a possible thing as that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sheila darrell in Huntsville, Alabama

81 months ago

i was wondering how i transfer my cna license from alabama to north carolina so i can work as a cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brigitte murray in East Wenatchee, Washington

80 months ago

I am wanting to move to maryland. I have a current cna license in the state of washington how do I transfer my license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary Cruz in Ocala, Florida

80 months ago

I WILL BE MOVING TO TENNESSEE FROM OCALA FLORIDA I NEED TO CHANGE MY LICENSE PLEASE FORWARD ME THE INFORMANTION THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Cruz in Ocala, Florida

80 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY CNA LICENSE FROM FLORIDA TO TENNESSEE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tammy in Pinellas Park, Florida

79 months ago

I am currently a CNA and I am moving to Missouri from Florida in about a year .. can someone tell me if they have a reciprocity agreement or if I will need to take an exam to change my license from Florida to Missouri ... I have gotten a few different responses from different sites so any help greatly appreciated .. Thank you

one more thing if I will need to take another class once in Missouri, would anyone happen to know of a site that can direct me to the accelerated cna course in Missouri ...

Thanks again, Tammy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

brigitte in Wenatchee, Washington

79 months ago

When you get some ideas about what you need about your license. I would like some information as well. I want to move to the east coast and one of the three states I want doesn't give me very much infomration about what to do as well. It is very frustrating about changing my license. thank you brig

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Colorado Springs, Colorado

79 months ago

Heather ODowd in Hammond, Louisiana said: I had a CNA license in 2003. I know it expires after two years. What do I have to do to attain my license again?

If it has expired you have to start all over again, and take another CNA course to obtain another one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

okyboky in Lake Forest, California

76 months ago

My "CNA" license expired 12/25/07. I left a possition ( at a state hospital) to start a business. Now , i am thinking about getting back into the Hospital.How long can it take to renew the license? I have alreay submitted the form for renewal to the state. Am i doing All that i can????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Racheal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Contact the Nurse Aid Registry to transfer your certification from one State to the other. They should be able to help you.

Racheal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

You would have to contact the State, Nurse Aid Registry or where ever you've obtained your certification. They should be able to assist you. If you don't have the their number call information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

patricia garza in Seattle, Washington

74 months ago

I will be moving back to california next year.I at one time was certified in the state of california as cna.How do i renew my certification there?What do I have to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Delilah Gabriel in Fayetteville, North Carolina

73 months ago

I have a "long term" CNA Certification from California but am residing in North Carolina at this time.I need to switch it to NC. in order to get employment. What would be the most effective and quickest way to go about getting the change of state on my license?

melinda in Harpersville, Alabama

73 months ago

i need to transfer my louisiana lic. to alabama lic how do i do that i am working now in al. have been fro th past two months but lic. still have not transfered

maria in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

I moved from Georgia to New York City, How do I transfer my licence? Or can I have a license in both states?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

maritza in Orem, Utah

73 months ago

I moved from UT. to Maryland.How do I tranfer my licence ? or What I need to do?....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

danielle malbreaux in New Iberia, Louisiana

72 months ago

i took a cpr class 01/2008 and started with a new job but we havent received the card and i just wanted to know what web site to go to

ll_lindsey@yahoo.com in Austin, Texas

71 months ago

Need to check the status of my CNA license. Can I check on my license online or by e-mail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

ema zare in Amarillo, Texas

70 months ago

i have a certificate of completion for 120 credit hours of cna school in georgia state and then i moved to texas state how can i take state board

Tiffany in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

If you worked at least one day out of the 2 years before it expired all you have to do is fill out the paperwork for the license renewal. (They should send it to you in the mail)> If it has been longer than 2 years, you have to take the classes over again because any longer than 2 years of not working as a CNA, they want to make sure you remember everything.

cnachiro in Port Orange, Florida

68 months ago

trish in Hammond, Louisiana said: if u haven't worked at least an 8 hour shift in the last 2 years you are considered inactive and must retake your classes.

you actually just have to challenge the exam not retake the classes. There is a challenge exam for previously licensed CNAs. That is a definite in Florida. I just did it fall 2008.

Rhonda Shockley in Eagar, Arizona

68 months ago

Where do I go for Tacoma,Washington to find the status of a nursing assistant that has moved here to Arizona?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Shockley in Eagar, Arizona

68 months ago

Where do I go to find the status of a nursing assisant that has left Tacoma,Washington and applied for a job in Arizona?

Amos Doebah in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Robin Montier in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: I want to know how to go about transferring my CPR license and my nurse assistant swith to georgia, so that I can get employment with the right license. Please direct me to who I need to talk with. I will be moving to Temple, Ga andI want everything ready to work .

my name is amos doebah from california, oakland and hava my cna licensed from california, but now life in philadelphia. how can i change my california license to pennsylvania cna licensed.

Amos Doebah in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Robin Montier in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: I want to know how to go about transferring my CPR license and my nurse assistant swith to georgia, so that I can get employment with the right license. Please direct me to who I need to talk with. I will be moving to Temple, Ga andI want everything ready to work .

my name is amos doebah from california, oakland and hava my cna licensed from california, but now life in philadelphia. how can i change my california license to pennsylvania cna licensed.

tellytel in Raleigh, North Carolina

66 months ago

YOU CAN CALL THE NURSING BOARD AND ASK FOR A REQUEST FORM TO CHANGE THE STATE AND THE WILL MAIL IT TO YOU.

846 in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

tomekia robinson in Newnan, Georgia

65 months ago

I attended Everest Institute last year.I completed the clinicals and never recieved my certification. I'm Tomekia robinson and I live at 106 Clydesdale Rd. Peachtreecity ga. 30269. Thanks Tomekia Robinson

J'GLOSTON in Port Arthur, Texas

65 months ago

MY CNA LICENSE HAD EXPIRED AND I FILLED OUT THE PAPER WORK TO GET THEM BACK I HAD NOT HEARD ANY THING FROM YOU YET

Raisa in San diego, California

65 months ago

hello! i have a question im a cna and got my license here in san diego but then i moved to virginia and have my license changed to virginia now i moved back here in california but then i dont know how to change my license backto california any help from you guys?thank you!

Ruth

65 months ago

I Called the State That My license was through and then they gave me the State that I wanted to Transfer to then gave me their number then contacted them and then from there they gave me the information..I transferred From michigan To Arkansas I had no problems..but now I am finding Lower paying Jobs here..I am really having a hard time..

mike in Tacoma, Washington

64 months ago

i moving to tacoma washington and have a california license how do i go about changing it

rosemary harris in Birmingham, Alabama

61 months ago

how do i transfer my cna certifcation from md. to alamaba

raisa in San Diego, California

61 months ago

call the maryland office where you got your cna certificate and then tell them that you're going to transfer your certificate to alabama they will give you direction on how to do it...=)

Marlo in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

60 months ago

I will be moving to Louisiana form Florida and need to switch my Cna license. If anyone can assist me with this process.
Thanks

alexandra burk in Linz, Austria

56 months ago

isha mansaray in Fairfax, Virginia said: i need my cna license

I never got my CNA licence in the mail. I took the test in 2001 at Stockoff Nursing Home in Fredericktown. Could u please send me a copy of my test results or my licence via email alexandra.u.burk@gmail .com. I would greatly appreicate it. Thank you and have a nice day

kellydm2406 in Orange Park, Florida

54 months ago

I recently moved to florida from missouri. Where i was working as a na and taking the cna classes. I only had three classes left and was scheduled to take the exam on may 7th. Does anyone know what I can do to finish my classes here for free or very cheap. Because I am not currently working and have two small children to care for. And I would like to advance my carrier as a CNA here in florida. I would appreciated it if anyone new how to solve my problem.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.