Transfer CNA license???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 285)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina

83 months ago

I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (595) / No (78) Reply - Report abuse

Latescha E. Mc Nair in Jacksonville, North Carolina

82 months ago

I need to transfer my CNA licensed to Virginia and I am trying to find out what needs to be done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (264) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

lillian in Richmond, Kentucky

81 months ago

how can i get my ky cnas licences to transfer to nc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Kalya in Knoxville, Tennessee

80 months ago

I need to transfer my CNA licenses to Georgia but I can't find the proper forms to do that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (110) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Katherine Hedrick in Olathe, Kansas

79 months ago

I need to transfer my cna licence from missouri to kansas. i would also like to keep my missouri licence. would that be possible and if so what would be the best way to do that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Dianna Simms in Dover, Delaware

79 months ago

yes you can keep your certification in your state. what you need to do is contact the number on the back of your certification card and ask for the number in the state your applying for after that when you get the number you want to ask for a application to transfer your certification they will mail it out to you with in 7-14 business days in the packet it will be finger printing card and crimnal background check take that to your local bearu of investigation or police station and you will pay to get that done no more then 50 dollars maybe less you will mail both of them to the address given in the packet with a money order with the amount stated on the packet because your paying them to process the finger prints in there state at wich your applying then theres a application that you need to feel out with your personal information that gets mailed to the nursing board with like a 20 dollar money order because your paying them to process the application the whole process should run you no more the 100 dollars when they receive the information they will send you a letter stating you can work 60 days with out that states certification sort of like a permit and before the 60 days is up
you will have your certification for that state but with that 60 day permit you can apply for a job and work in that state just bring that with you to show your employer that just tells them you already applied and your just waiting for the certification and that does not affect your current certification you wiil be certified in both states and when its time to renew as long as you work at least 64 hrs within 2 years your fine just get your employer to feel out the paper work and your employer will mail i back it doesnt matter if you no longer live in that state I hope I helped you out if you have any more questins feel free to email me again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

adriena stewar in Charlotte, North Carolina

79 months ago

i would like to know i 'm certified im mil,wi as a cna but they keep telling me i have to be certified in charlotte,nc i moved here 6 mths ago. what can i do or do i need to take the test again.for 98.00 dollars and also i failed my boards in mil,wi where can i get help to prpare me for the lpn test here in charlotte,nc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Felicia Manning

79 months ago

how would i go about getting my CNA number and experation date

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jamiyla S. in Bronx, New York

78 months ago

I need to know where to call in order to find out how to renew my C.N.A license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Becky in Nashua, New Hampshire

78 months ago

I moved to NH in Nov, An had to apply for a LNA License in NH, went through the steps an waiting now on a number, but i also have my mass CNA license, does anyone know if i get to get keep my CNA license In mass as well as get to keep mine in NH?...please let me know. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

cathy in Appleton, Wisconsin

78 months ago

I moved from Iowa to wi. Who do I call to transfer my cna license?
Thank you
Cathy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

CLYDE in Cary, North Carolina

78 months ago

lillian in Richmond, Kentucky said: how can i get my ky cnas licences to transfer to nc

YOU HAVE TO FILL IT OUT AN APLICATION WITH A FEE OF 92 DOLL AND SEND IT . THEY WILL SCHEDULLE A DAY SO U CAN TAKE THE TEST , NC DOES NOT ACCEPT RECIPROCITY .WWW.PEARSONVUE.COM . U CAN DOWNLOAD AN APLICATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mareen in Waukesha, Wisconsin

78 months ago

i would(as a cna certified in WI) contact the American Red cross and find out the rules and regulations for certification in ANY state. i believe every state is different. the Red Cross sets up cna test sites and what the states should test on for that particular state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JEANNE CARR in Mount Prospect, Illinois

78 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY CNA LICENSE IS STILL ACTIVE SINCE I HAVENT WORK UNDER THEM SINCE I RECEIVED THEM IN MAY OF 2006

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

cathy in Appleton, Wisconsin

78 months ago

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Debra Naffin in Gilbert, Arizona

78 months ago

I was a certified nursing assistant in the state of Delaware and pennsylvania. I have not done nursing since I moved to Arizona which was seven years ago. I have been in child care. I would like to know where i stand as far as nursing and how I could practice it in the state of Arizona.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in California, Missouri

78 months ago

I am relocating to Illinois, what do i need to do to transfer my cna license from Missouri to Illinois. I am also a certified medication technician and insulin certified. Does Illinois utilize medication technicians and will i be able to transfer that license also?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

dana Im from fergus falls mn in Alexandria, Minnesota

78 months ago

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina said: I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

I want to transfer my cna licence from the broen home of fergus falls mn to briarwood homes of fergus falls mn how do I get the forms to do that

D'andrea in Canal Winchester, Ohio

78 months ago

what website do i visit to transfer my cna license from illinois to ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

carmina;berlin nj in Riverton, New Jersey

78 months ago

I need to transfer my cna license from Philadelphia pa to NJ what do I need to do? and I have never work as a cna after I got my license(13 months ago)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

dana houska in Alexandria, Minnesota

78 months ago

yes I have been one of eight years and just wanted to not let it expire is all my present employer hasent recieved any paper work on me thats why I ask ok

Heather Stuart in Delta, Utah

77 months ago

I am getting married on June 21st and moving to Wisconsin i Just got Licensed
in the state of Utah I need to know how i can Register In The state of Wisconsin after i am married

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dana houska in Alexandria, Minnesota

77 months ago

I want to transfer mine from one job to the other need the state to send paper work to my new employer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jan in Shirley, New York

77 months ago

Christina in Summerville, South Carolina said: I have recently moved to South Carolina from Florida and would like to know how to transfer my CNA license.....please help

you have to call the promessor only you need to do is call them and ask the form that you can fill it out and pass it then you have to make fingerprint and it take only a day to process it but take like a week to request the form. because you cannot transfer your certificate unless you cannot receive any letter from state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jan in Shirley, New York

77 months ago

Felicia Manning said: how would i go about getting my CNA number and experation date

the expiration is below your cert, if its not shown in there you have to call the school where you studied mine has no expiration too, but since i transfer it missouri to new jersey? they gave me expiration or else ask the facility mostly they are the one to renew it if your still work with them...i got my cert the facility i work they are the one sending me in the class so thats why i got no expiration coz i atain the class from state. not from school...

Mary in Green Valley, Wisconsin

77 months ago

How do i get my recertification for c.n.a... who do i call, what forms do i need? I got my c.n.a license in Illinois, then i moved to wisconsin and had them transfered here...but now i have not worked as a c.n.a in over 6 ro 7 yrs in wisconsin.. i did do elderly care in california for 4 yrs... do i have to take the whole state classes over again or is there a test i can just take...
Anyone know??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

maureen in Fontana Dam, North Carolina

77 months ago

call the American Red cross in Wisconsi ....i actually live in Wisconsin and took a test thru them at a site near me and it was 100 dollars and i also had not
worked as a cna in 6 years...i went back to the community college i went to 12 years ago and went to the library and checked out books to prepare and refresh me on the written test and the "hands on" test required by the state....I studied and practiced all the things on the checklist that they sent me, and a couple months later i took it and passed....Prommissor will connect you with the Red Cross if you need help with recertification, and if your certification has lapsed....they will look your status up in WI, or tell someone else from a different state what they require. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Green Valley, Wisconsin

77 months ago

Thank you so much for your info, i have been looking around on the internet for weeks trying to figure this out..
Thanks for your help..
Mary

jan in Shirley, New York

77 months ago

only you have to do is call the promissor and ask the applucation for transfer and they will send you a package and you have to fill it up and send them back to them and then they are going to to schedule on you for fingerprint or anything information they gonna gave you

bridget melton

77 months ago

my cna is good in the state of south carolina and ky. i wanted to know how could i go about transferring it to flordia?

bridget melton

77 months ago

JEANNE CARR in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF MY CNA LICENSE IS STILL ACTIVE SINCE I HAVENT WORK UNDER THEM SINCE I RECEIVED THEM IN MAY OF 2006

u may have to take classes to renew and this time dont go with out at 8hr or to keep it new

bridget melton

77 months ago

lillian in Richmond, Kentucky said: how can i get my ky cnas licences to transfer to nc

u call the north caolina register and ask for the paper work and theyll send u the paper work or call ky register and they will send you the paper work

k in Danville, Virginia

77 months ago

I can't find my cna license for NC . I need it for the medication management state board . Can i get another one? What does it look like? Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

debi

77 months ago

i am mmoving from mass to sc,,,is my cna good in sc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Diana in Springfield, Massachusetts

77 months ago

Im moving from florida to massachusetts how can I transfer my CNA license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Felice in Charlottesville, Virginia

77 months ago

I am trying to renew my CNA license in Virginia. However I recieved My license initionally in Delaware but do not remember the facility I was trained in. My former employer who put me through CNA classes do not have records that far back. Since this information is required for the application for reenstatement, how do I go by getting this information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rosa smith in Saint Augustine, Florida

77 months ago

i applied for reciprocity moving from alabama to Florida how long does it take to get my certification here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Annette Burns in Lawn, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

I want to transfer CNA license from Harrisburg Pennsylvania to Virginia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Annette Burns in Lawn, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

What do I need to do to transfer cna license to virginia please reply.

Felice in Charlottesville, Virginia

77 months ago

Annette Burns in Lawn, Pennsylvania said: What do I need to do to transfer cna license to virginia please reply.

You need to Contact The Virginia Board of Nursing in Richmond, VA and they will tell you what you need to do to transfer your license over.

Sheryle Nickell in Chelmsford, Massachusetts

76 months ago

I have my cna certif. in ma. and plan to go to work in N.H. .How do I go about obtaining my certif. .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tasheta Motley in Bellwood, Illinois

76 months ago

I am moving out of the state of illinois where I am C.N.A. certified and I need to know how to transfer my certificate from state to state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Foote in Irving, New York

76 months ago

How do I go about transfering my certificate from NY to FL?? There is no # on the back of my certificate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brandy in Cincinnati, Ohio

76 months ago

i had my cna license for 4 years in ohio but hadn't worked two years after that do i have to take the test over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kisa Mobley in Hinesville, Georgia

76 months ago

My name is Kisa Mobley,I just moved to Douglas, Georgia from St.Petersburg, FL. I need to transfer my CNA license to the state of Georgia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kim gordon in Springfield, Massachusetts

76 months ago

I AM FROM NEW YOUK CITY LIVING IN SPRINGFEILD MASSACHUSETTS I WOULD LOVE TO RE-NEW MY LICENCE FOR NURSING ASSISTANCE IF I CAN GET INFORMATION ON TESTING SITE

THANK YOU
KIM .E.GORDON

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie L. Jean in Malden, Massachusetts

75 months ago

I'm living in Everett, MA working as cna at Life Care in Stonehame I would like to renew my Cna license, but I don't know where to go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cristy royea in Laconia, New Hampshire

75 months ago

I need the paper work to swich my LNA to a CNA for MASS or the correct E-MAIL to get it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KATINA BIBBS in Dothan, Alabama

75 months ago

I CURRENTLY HAVE FLORIDA AND ALABAMA CERTIFICATION NOW IWANT TO OBTAIN GEORGIA HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Goble in Warsaw, Indiana

75 months ago

I have my CNA certification in Indiana can i transfer it to Florida and If so how do i go about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.