Transfer license

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 280)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois

95 months ago

Does anyone know where I can get started on transferring My Virginia cna license to Texas?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (617) / No (64) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Little Hocking, Ohio

94 months ago

Does cna licenses transfer from state to state? From Ohio to Texas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (310) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

April in Clinton, Iowa

94 months ago

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois said: Does anyone know where I can get started on transferring My Virginia cna license to Texas?
Thanks

I am looking to do the same thing, but i am not moving, i live right acrossed the river to another state and to do home health aide you need to have a license in illinois and in iowa. I googled it and it came up with a form to fill out and mail in. I dont know how much it cost. Just google cna license in texas and it will pull it up. I hope this helps and good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

Thx for comment I got it all transfered, it was alot easier than I thought, thankfully,.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

Amanda in Little Hocking, Ohio said: Does cna licenses transfer from state to state? From Ohio to Texas

Yes it does, If you need some help on getting it transfered just let me know and I can help you because I just got mine transfered from virginia to tx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

tara in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

94 months ago

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois said: Yes it does, If you need some help on getting it transfered just let me know and I can help you because I just got mine transfered from virginia to tx.

i am looking to move from pennsylvania to california how do i go about transfering my cna license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tara in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

94 months ago

do i need to take a state test for california and is there any way i can do everything online so i can have it all set up by the time i get there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

KE-KE in District Heights, Maryland

94 months ago

I am moving from Maryland to California. How can I transfer my license to Cali?
And what if I want to move back to MD, will I have to transfer again? Or will I be licensed in two states?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Clinton, Iowa

94 months ago

you will be certifed in both states

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

KE-KE in District Heights, Maryland said: I am moving from Maryland to California. How can I transfer my license to Cali?
And what if I want to move back to MD, will I have to transfer again? Or will I be licensed in two states?

If you are a certified nursing assistant or geriatric nursing assistant and want to transfer your certificate to another State, you must contact the state you intend to transfer to and obtain a Verification Form from that new state. Be sure to inquire if there is a fee to be paid to the new state; and if there is an additional application or other forms or documents that you must submit to the new State.

Once you obtain the Verification Form for the new state, complete the appropriate portion of the Verification Form with your name, certificate number, and all requested information. Once you have completed the Verification Form send it and a $25.00 money order to Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program, 4140 Patterson Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215. The CNA program will complete the Verification Form and mail the Verification Form to the new state. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant program (CNA program) at 410-585-1937 or lbarner@dhmh.state.md.us

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kimberly in Dayton, Ohio

92 months ago

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois said: Yes it does, If you need some help on getting it transfered just let me know and I can help you because I just got mine transfered from virginia to tx.

could u possibly help me, im moving to texas from ohio.. and id like to transfer my stna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Bettendorf, Iowa

92 months ago

we moved up to Bettendorf from Louisiana, my wife is certified, how does she transfer to Iowa?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

LINDA in Harleysville, Pennsylvania

92 months ago

HOW DO I RENEW MY CNA LICENSE,DO I NEED TO RETEST

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Claudia in Seattle, Washington

91 months ago

So how did you get it transfered. I need to get mine transfered from washington to texas moving back to texas before christmas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LINDA in Harleysville, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

i'm looking to renew my cna but not sure how. should I have gotten something from the state? Please help me if you know how to renew ...my cna expires in a few weeks. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer howard in Springfield, Missouri

91 months ago

i am a cna in missouri and i am getting ready to move to lousianna in setember of 2008 or in january of 09 and i am wondering if i can transfer my license up there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

treeb in north port, Florida

91 months ago

I am looking to tranfer my license from florida to ohio. I need some help. I am not sure where to start. please reply. need to do it pretty soon, moving to ohio in a few months

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dionne in Albany, New York

91 months ago

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois said: Does anyone know where I can get started on transferring My Virginia cna license to Texas?
Thanks

Call the customer service help line 1-800-805-9128 I just went through the same problem and they told me to get a reciprocity I think that's how u spell it???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Huntley, Illinois

91 months ago

I need some help transfering my Illinois CNA to Texas. If you could help me please contact me at Wissa_Jagger@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jasmine in Utica, New York

90 months ago

does anybody know how to transfer my cna from new york to connecticut? I am moving there in a month and really need to know how to go about this..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

maryanne in Biddeford, Maine

90 months ago

need to transfer my lisence from maine to califronia can somebody post a link to the page or a phone number mabye even the name of the right department that i have to contact.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JoAnn Hobbs in North Charleston, South Carolina

90 months ago

In a few months me and my family will be moving to Kentucky. I want to know if my cna certificate is transferable to that state from SC. and how do i go about transferring it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Andresen in Oceanside, California

90 months ago

I need to transfer my CNA from Illinois to California....Does anybody know how I go about that and a phone number? I know I need to contact California but who in Cali??? Email...jenniferlynnandresen23@hotmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Keister in Baltimore, Maryland

90 months ago

Just moved from VA to MD am certified in VA what do i need to do to have it transferd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

phadindra bhurtel in Falls Church, Virginia

90 months ago

i want to moove california artesia, iam working cna in virginia right now ,my cna licence work there or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

phadindra bhurtel in Falls Church, Virginia

90 months ago

i am cna iam working in fairfax va ,just i moove in ca artesia can i get same job here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Andresen in Oceanside, California

90 months ago

Yeah...you have to contact the state ur certified in and then contact the state you're moving to. In California, 916-552-8829....that's the number for Cali. Good Luck....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sonya in Chillicothe, Ohio

90 months ago

From Ga to Ohio. How is this done. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Donita in Navarre, Florida

90 months ago

I need my cna/ cmt certifications to transfer from mo how do i do this

zayna in Palm Coast, Florida

89 months ago

I'm moving to new york from florida, and I want to transfer my license, is that possible? or do i have to re-test? and who do i contact to get the info i need? where could i find the number?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tammy martinez in Albuquerque, New Mexico

89 months ago

i have to go back to cali and i have a cna in nm how do i transfer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

danika powell in Salisbury, North Carolina

89 months ago

i am transfering to salisbury north carolina from west virginia what do i need to do to transfer my liscence over

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

claudia in Hemet, California

89 months ago

Hello, i read your comment and im having the same bad luck in finding out how i can transfer my cna license to Virginia from California, I contacted the state of CA and they said i need to get in touch with VA to see what there requirements are, and that number she gave me was disconnected..if you have a number in VA that i can call for the requirements that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Gregory in Canton, Michigan

89 months ago

I am moving to California and i am a certified in Michigan as a Patient Care Technician and i need to know if i need to be licened to be a CNA if i am already certified as a PCT. My certificate is for the US.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie Martinez

89 months ago

im not sure how to transfer my cna licence from oregon to california and i need some major help can anyone help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

claudia in Hemet, California

89 months ago

Department of Public Health
ATCS MS 3301
P.O. Box 997416
1615 Capitol Avenue
Sacramento , CA 95899-7416

Phone (916) 327-2445

Fax (916) 552-8785

<CNA@cdph.ca.gov>

thats the email u should use when writing to the dept of health in doing ur transfer.
this information should help u in gettin ur license transfered, she is very helpful, shes helped me tremendously
good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

zayna in Palm Coast, Florida

89 months ago

i need to transfer my license from florida to new york. please, i need to do it fast, but have no idea what to do!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Marie j Martinez in Long Beach, California

89 months ago

thank you so much for the help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Raylene in Port Orange, Florida

88 months ago

How Do I transfer my CNA license from Florida to North Carolina anyone with information please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

christine davis in Aiken, South Carolina

88 months ago

how to transfer my my license from Aiken SC to New York City

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jerry heim in Tampa, Florida

88 months ago

how do i transfer my cna license from florida to north carolina?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tamika27 in Chicago, West Virginia

88 months ago

im planning to move to cali. and i want to transfer my cna license from IL to CA. i want to see how and about how long does it take.

Rebecca in Branson, Missouri

88 months ago

Thanks

Yes I can.You shounld have a 800 number that came with your license
that you can call. They will send you paper work to put in a change of address.
Or you can fine a CNA job. When you new job copys your licences
they will have it up dated for you.But you cant go more then
eight weeks with out working for someone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john alonzo in San Antonio, Texas

88 months ago

Chasady in Rockford, Illinois said: Thx for comment I got it all transfered, it was alot easier than I thought, thankfully,.[/QUOTE

what am i supposed to do to change my california cna license to texas license? thank you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gina Curtis in Norfolk, Virginia

88 months ago

Nicole Gregory in Canton, Michigan said: I am moving to California and i am a certified in Michigan as a Patient Care Technician and i need to know if i need to be licened to be a CNA if i am already certified as a PCT. My certificate is for the US.

I have my CNA from Va and want to come to Michigan what do I have to do please let me know
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jasmine Taylor

88 months ago

Hi I am moving from Texas to California can someone please help me out with transferring my CNA thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chtwnhoney1003 in Manchester, New Hampshire

88 months ago

I'm moving to Albany,Ga in 4 months or so, and I need to know how to transfer my current New Hampshire LNA License to a Georgia one. Does anyone know how I would go about doing so?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alicia in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

I have been googling to try and get my license transferred but the only thing that comes up is colleges training for CNA. Can you tell me how to go about getting it transferred! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Ozark, Missouri

88 months ago

When you go looking for a new job you have to take your license with you.If hirded, your new employer will send in your license
to the state and they will up dated it for you and mail you a copy
of that state back to you.
Or you can call the 800 number that came with you license and they
will mail you forms to up date your license.
Have a nice day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Newark, New Jersey

88 months ago

I like to relocate to Gorgia, how can I transfer my license from New Jersey to Gorgia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.