paid cna training in oakland, ca

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

charlotte in Oakland, California

55 months ago

I am looking for a hospital or a nursing home that offers free cna training. does anyone know of any place that offer this service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (128) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Daisy in Oakland, California

43 months ago

I'm looking for a CNA Class in Oakland starting the first week in January 2011 !!! Free Classes or Payment Plan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Former CNA in Montebello, California

38 months ago

Here is the link to the state of California list of accredited and approved CNA schools you might not find any cheap but you will find some for as reasonable as about $800 dollars and a lot of them will let you pay as you go. The days of the free programs are pretty much over unless you go to job corps in San Jose which offers it but them you have to be younger than 24 years old, if you qualify for that then it's free or if your on welfare or calgrants they will pay to get you trained to get you off of assistance. There are lots of programs but you must fit one requirement or another just google and ask the social service offices even if you don't get aid some people are willing to help ask the EDD office in your area about training programs for free or low cost. Best of luck, it's a challenging but rewarding job.

www.cdph.ca.gov/services/training/Documents/CNATrainingPrograms.pdf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Oakland, California

31 months ago

I am a nurse but I do not have any documents so I want some one who can help me what and how I have to but the long way /or if there is shortcut /.So that I want to have at least any of the health professions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

deano morales in Hayward, California

24 months ago

also looking for free CNA training near hayward calif

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sierra93 in Anaheim, California

18 months ago

I'M LOOKING FOR A NURSING HOME NEAR
ANAHEIM,CA THAT OFFERS FREE CNA TRAINING DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF ANY???
THANKS(:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.