travel cna

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 812)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

skittles in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

When u say you are interested in CnA travel u should do your homework,what I mean is check with the CNA registries in what ever city u want to work in and try to get a certificate in that state so that u can be ready to work in that particular state.Because u have to be certified in whatever state u sign up with. But I would encourage some of u also to try and get certified with states like New Jersey because they pay their CNA's up to 16.00 an hour to work in nursing homes and also the cost of living is higher and also in places like Texas. So if they pay that much on a flat rate how much do you think they will pay for contract jobs. Also Google Travelcnajobs,NJ or whatever state u want to work in and you will end up at job sites like: INDEED or Simply Hired! and you go to the bottom page and click on if whether or not u want email job alerts sent to u daily and they will send u email alert daily u can even look up salaries in what ever state u like as well. I'm currently taking an online MA class for now, but when I was looking I learned a few tricks and people where calling me a lot but I had to turn down offers because I don't drive.(oops!)But while I was lookin I learned a lot by talking to people with other agencies. Also check your own state out for travelcnajobs and you will be surprised u may be able to find something in your own state, God Bless!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

skittles in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

Are their any CNA's looking for travel workin Wyoming,please email at kay.mary16@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

weiler in Henderson, Nevada

70 months ago

Also try cna page at puremedicaljobsDOTCOM good luck to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marky in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

Thanks for making this clear because my cousin,thought that because the agencies she signed up with told her that she needed to be certified before she applied felt that it applied to every body.(some of those states were Floridia,Delaware,Wyoming and Arizona)could you let some of us know what places allow you to work longer without a certification right a way?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jwaunnis Simmons in Alexander City, Alabama

70 months ago

yes, I am stil very interested in finding a travel cna job please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jwaunnis Simmons in Alexander City, Alabama

70 months ago

Does anyone know of any contract jobs in ohio or either Georgia please let me know asap. contact me at shylyncia_04@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Jwaunnis Simmons in Alexander City, Alabama said: yes, I am stil very interested in finding a travel cna job please help me.

I knowsomeone looking for Wyoming but they want the workers to be certified,but email at kay.mary16@yahoo.com because I know of a position and they need someone to start on the 23rd of March.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas

70 months ago

These are the states that allow you to work up to 4 months , which is 120 days , before you have to apply with their state.
1. Colorado
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Kansas
5. Montana
6. New Mexico
7. Ohio
8. Wyoming
I am in New Mexico on assignment right now. So, with not knowing anyone here...spend alot of free time on internet getting information from Registrie per state. Have information on signing with registries for many states , with the inclusion of 10. Many are free to apply to some are $10, the most expensive is Alaska $339. It would take to long to list all that I have. Will try to scan page I have info. on and send via email for anyone needing this information.I also have all states that are compact for LVN, planning on testing out in California before this year is out.Wish me luck!!!!
Good Luck and glad to help anyone in medical field,
Audrey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

For anyone looking for CNA work they are looking for some Cna's at pronurse.com, the recruiter named Lori has travel jobs in Montana just in case. God bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

baby_aliyah in Zillah, Washington

69 months ago

hi, I am looking for CNA travel agencies for alaska? Pls. email me ifo alehamika@yahoo.com thank you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas said: These are the states that allow you to work up to 4 months , which is 120 days , before you have to apply with their state.
1. Colorado
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Kansas
5. Montana
6. New Mexico
7. Ohio
8. Wyoming
I am in New Mexico on assignment right now. So, with not knowing anyone here...spend alot of free time on internet getting information from Registrie per state. Have information on signing with registries for many states , with the inclusion of 10. Many are free to apply to some are $10, the most expensive is Alaska $339. It would take to long to list all that I have. Will try to scan page I have info. on and send via email for anyone needing this information.I also have all states that are compact for LVN, planning on testing out in California before this year is out.Wish me luck!!!!
Good Luck and glad to help anyone in medical field,
Audrey

Hi, audrey I would like to ask ideas how start to get into travel CNA. that also include housing accomodation. Most especially for alaska area..Hope to hear from you.. Thank you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kay123 in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

Dear Baby;

If you google 'travel cna jobs,Alaska" online it will take you to agencies like Intrium and Maxim where you can see jobs and apply. I think you are very brave for wanting to go there,I mean I'm from Chicago and I can't take the cold weather we have up here. I wish you the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas

69 months ago

baby_aliyah in Zillah, Washington said: Hi, audrey I would like to ask ideas how start to get into travel CNA. that also include housing accomodation. Most especially for alaska area..Hope to hear from you.. Thank you...

Zillah,
I haven't hear dof any openings in Alaska. That state is the highest when it comes to registry...$339.00 to be exact. But they do have the 4 month time frame.
Funny...but your state has alot of openings for travel CNA. I found them on Absolutely Health Care. Even though yu live there does not mean you can not get the same benefits as someone coming from another state. You can get the housing stipend and the use of own car can be paid by Company also. Make sure ALL is put into contract before signing. I used my own vehicle and travel 100 miles daily to commute...and no mielage reimbursement cause not in contract. Didn't realize I could have gotten that also.....You live...and you learn.

Hello Mary in Chicago...or have you moved yet. Will be in touch with you when I get home. My assignment up and traveling back to Texas TODAY> Talk to you soon...will email you. Hope all is well!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas said: Zillah,
I haven't hear dof any openings in Alaska. That state is the highest when it comes to registry...$339.00 to be exact. But they do have the 4 month time frame.
Funny...but your state has alot of openings for travel CNA. I found them on Absolutely Health Care. Even though yu live there does not mean you can not get the same benefits as someone coming from another state. You can get the housing stipend and the use of own car can be paid by Company also. Make sure ALL is put into contract before signing. I used my own vehicle and travel 100 miles daily to commute...and no mielage reimbursement cause not in contract. Didn't realize I could have gotten that also.....You live...and you learn.

Hello Mary in Chicago...or have you moved yet. Will be in touch with you when I get home. My assignment up and traveling back to Texas TODAY> Talk to you soon...will email you. Hope all is well!!!!!!

I spent my time looking around on internet for travel CNA. I even called severals companies that I found on the net. But I always end up for the Travel Nurse only..I don't have any luck yet. I tried Abosolute,maxim etc. But they said no were only for nurses.. I don't know why its hard to find the agencies that help travel CNA...Would you mind sending me phone numbers? Right now I will take any state as long as they will provide me housing accomodation.. Thank you guys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kay123 in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

Baby aliyah;

I found jobs for Alaska on these sites:accessnurses.com

nursing-jobs.us and also I googled "Agency CNA Contract jobs,Alaska" and I saw some agency jobs. There is also a agency called "Intrim" I think they may have jobs too. a lot of these jobs are listed at hospitals and other places but they are with agencies, also some jobs you see listed that are 15.00-21.00 an hour I think they may be with agencies too. You enjoy that weather girl, that's all I have to say, I hope this helps.

Hello Audrey Ciam I haven't left I'm still in Chicago, I was a little worried because I had not heard from you but I'm glad you are okay, but I did talk to Anna. I look forward to hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BMARY1 in Donaldsonville, Louisiana

69 months ago

I DOING FINE LOOKING INTO SOME CONTRACTS IN TEXAS AND NEW MEXICO

cnacowboy in Lexington, Kentucky

69 months ago

im also looking for a travel cna job that hase housing ill work inwhere in the world

shea in New Iberia, Louisiana

69 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: Do u have an email adree I have some travelpositions in texas.

could you please email the info. to me also @ serenitiday@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

skittles/marky in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

cnacowboy in Lexington, Kentucky said: im also looking for a travel cna job that hase housing ill work inwhere in the world

You can Google Travel cna jobs,illinois or any state where you are looking for jobs and you will get plenty of jobs fron places like Indeed and they have places in Illinois that are looking for work. I hope this helps God bless you.

Douglas CNA / Phlebotomist. in Watseka, Illinois

69 months ago

My Email address is as follows: Resplendent68@Yahoo.com

Douglas CNA / Phlebotomist. in Watseka, Illinois

69 months ago

My E mail address is as follows:

Resplendent68@Yahoo.com

69 months ago

Douglas CNA / Phlebotomist. in Watseka, Illinois said: My E mail address is as follows:

Resplendent68@Yahoo.com

is this for a job?

69 months ago

Doug I'm surprised you haven't tried to get a job in Dialysis because you have the 180hrs. of Phlebotomy experience.

cmh in Attica, Kansas

69 months ago

i'm working in a nursing home as a cna/cma it is all i have ever done. i'm sick of the crap and want a job where i can say yes i'll work this day and this place or no i just dont think i can take that shift. i know there are agencies out there but i dont know how to get ahold of them

mel in Utica, New York

69 months ago

laletamo@yahoo.com in Tacoma, Washington said: Hey my is LaLeta Jones, I have been certified since 2001. I have been working as an nar since 1996. I am looking for a traveling assignment that pay for the flight and board,with good pay. A friend of mine told me about an agency that is paying cna's to work in Hawaii for 10,000 a month. But she can't get a hold the person with the info. if you know anyone with that info please email me. thank you

wow! this sounds to good to be real..maybe because it is...if you want good pay try applying in usa jobs takes about 6 months to get hired but I worked with the veterans hospitals and they are the best paying out here and pretty much anywhere else..all that jumping around won't pay off as you get older...

edward johnson in Fresno, California

69 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val

hello i have been a cna for 6 years and a cpt-1 for 3 years and could you send me the info about the traveling co you are talking about my name is edward johnson email is edward_0720@hotmail.com thank you so much
ed

MARY BROADHURST1 in Gonzales, Louisiana

69 months ago

Yes please send me the info.

shea in New Iberia, Louisiana

69 months ago

alisha gilliam in Baltimore, Maryland said: yes I am truly interested in the Cna traveling position.

alisha, there is a agency name msn network staffing it is nationwide you can apply online.

Dawn Smith in Wallingford, Connecticut

68 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: If u still want a travel cna job I know a few places let me know if u still need a position or know anyone who does.

Please email me the name of the companies .
I am so interested in traveling.
Thank You and God Bless!
Dawn smith
godbless1988@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marky in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

Dawn;

Give me your email adress and I will email you a site that has all kinds of travel positions.

Dawn Smith in Wallingford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Marky in Chicago, Illinois said: Dawn;

Give me your email adress and I will email you a site that has all kinds of travel positions.

ThanK you Marky,
it is godbless1988@yahoo.com

Godbless and Thank You
Dawn smith

rebecca walden in Lihue, Hawaii

68 months ago

skittles in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: Marie I want to send a couple of jobs email me at maryk43@comcast.net.
They are positions you may be interested one is from Delaware.

i am really interested in travel cna i just completed a contractr in hawaii could have stayed but need to make more money so i need to be back on the mainland. please send me information as well thanks
rebecca walden
dolphinlynn123@yahoo.com

abster611@yahoo.com in Danville, Illinois

68 months ago

i am also looking for a travel cna position. but am running into just hiring licensed positions. does anyone else know where to look. and how much do u make and is housing and travel expenses covered

kissytina20@yahoo.com in Clinton Township, Michigan

68 months ago

yay!!! I would Love a travel job, I just got liecensed in MT, and awaiting a few others to get approved and I am liecensed in MI.

baby_aliyah in yakima, Washington

68 months ago

Im still looking for Travel CNA job that will provide housing. I thought it is easy but I guess I am proven wrong..Does anyone like to share their info? thanks for those who sent info to my email, They dont have opening yet as of now. Pls. email me info alehamika@yahoo.com thanks thanks alot.,.....

Yolanda in Chula Vista, California

68 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: If u still want a travel cna job I know a few places let me know if u still need a position or know anyone who does.

hey i would really like to be a traveling cna i just recived my certification could you send me any information

kissytina20 in Clinton Township, Michigan

68 months ago

I really want a travel postions still let me know who to contact kissytina20@yahoo.com thanks skittles

skittles/ Marky in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

If you just got your certification I think u need to get some experience first. Some of the places that want CNA's for travel they usually want someone with at least 1 year of experience. Or try an agency jn your state and see what they have to say.And by the way I'm not an recruiter, I just know info.

skittles/ Marky in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

Yolanda in Chula Vista, California said: hey i would really like to be a traveling cna i just recived my certification could you send me any information

I think u may want to get your experience first. Most agencies want someone with at least 1-2 yrs of experience. I'm not a recruiter I just know info. But just to make sure check with an agency in your state.

Jwaunnis Simmons in Dublin, Georgia

68 months ago

I would like to travel but I need someone that will help me relocate or pay for housing. If you know of anyone who needs a cna to travel please let me know. I have 8 years experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Resplendent68 in Watseka, Illinois

68 months ago

skittles in Chicago, Illinois said: Do u have an email adree I have some travelpositions in texas.

Please tell me, about your travel CNA positions in Texas I'm interested an have over 17 Yrs expierence as a CNA LTC, and Acute Hospital Experience.

Resplendent68@Yahoo.com

-Douglas L. CNA / Phlebotomist-

audreyciam in Denton, Texas

68 months ago

Skittles,
Looks like I may bee heading to assignment i West Virginia. Can You email me the Company information on the contracts you found in Texas.
Thanks a Bunch,
Audrey
audreyciam@yahoo.com

Skittles in Oak Lawn, Illinois

68 months ago

audreyciam in Denton, Texas said: Skittles,
Looks like I may bee heading to assignment i West Virginia. Can You email me the Company information on the contracts you found in Texas.
Thanks a Bunch,
Audrey
audreyciam@yahoo.com

Audrey;

This is Kay, I used to use my former cat (skittles) as my user name and now you personally know me as Marky(aka Kay) Why these individuals are emailing me for info I haven't a clue. I did send some folks the site Info that I sent you for cna travel jobs and that is it. I also let them know I am not a recruiter(but you know that because you know me) Girl I apologize for any confusion but please know I was only trying to help people like you. I will talk to you later and I hope you do get the job LOL.

Marky
aka Kay

Audreyciam in Flower Mound, Texas

68 months ago

Skittles. Hope all is well. Am on Hawaii State Registry. Waiting to hear back from one of two Companies. How are You? E Me soon. TTYL.

Skittles in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

Congratulations!

Pretty soon you will be on your way, I hope everything works out, if so send me a pic or two of the Island. It's so beautiful there,stay cooland be blessed.

peace and Love,

Skittles

aprilgartin@yahoo.com in Clearwater, Florida

68 months ago

hi iam a cna in flordia and i would like 2 travel out of the state could someone help me with an agency that does this in flordia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

aprilgartin@yahoo.com in Clearwater, Florida

68 months ago

hi iam a cna i would like 2 travel out of flordia can someone help me with an agency that do this

68 months ago

aprilgartin@yahoo.com in Clealoridarwater, Florida said: hi iam a cna i would like 2 travel out of flordia, can someone help me with an agency that do this

Read the last two messages,go to the link for travel cna jobs and you can look for jobs in Florida, that was the purpose of putting the link on this site, just go there I'm sure you will find something.

68 months ago

Or any where else you would like to travel I'm sure they have jobs there. Sometimes it also helps to call them directly after applying.

kwajalyn singleton in Beaufort, South Carolina

68 months ago

val in Westminster, Maryland said: Yes, Are you able to travel any where. if so I know of a place located in south carolina. I have never worked for them but I have requested an application. I will send you the info if you like.
Be prepared this company can send you anywhere in the world. let me know if you are truly interested.

Val

yes i would like to travel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.