Looking for work as a CNC Machinist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Sean in Chester, South Carolina

67 months ago

I am currently unemployed and looking to secure a position as a CNC Machinist. I was at the top of my class, and have several NIMS certifications. I also have experience on an Okuma 4 axis milling machine. People enjoy working with me, and i communicate well. Im excellent at solving problems, and making difficult decisions. I am a hard worker, and my comprehension is above average. If i had to describe myself with 4 words, Ambitious, Honest, Persistent, and intelligent would be it. I just need opportunity to utilize my skills, I would be a valuable asset to any company that would just give me a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sean in Chester, South Carolina

67 months ago

My email address is shimric@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert W. Shaw in Lubbock, Texas

66 months ago

If you would consider relocating, we may have a full time machinist position for you. We are a research university in Texas with a solid benefits program and a low cost of living. Please apply on line at:

jobs.texastech.edu

Req. no.: 79406

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sanders Machine, Inc. in West Monroe, Louisiana

11 months ago

This says we are located in West Monroe, Louisiana. We are actually in Sibley, Louisiana which is about 30 miles East of Shreveport, LA. We are willing to help with relocation expenses!

Sanders Machine has been in business since 1994. Located in beautiful NW Louisiana, we are a CNC machine shop that is located in a newly constructed climate-controlled building that has a total of 21 CNC machines. We have 12 lathes and 9 mills. The mills consist of Haas, Mori Seiki and Mazak. They have Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas controls.

We are looking for someone to supervise our Mill Department. We work 50+ hours per week (OT after 40 hrs). Normal hours of operation are 6 am til 4:30 pm. Benefits include 1 week vacation after a year of employment, retirement plan after 2 yrs employment, 6 pd holidays per year (for the past two years we have taken a 50 hr pd week off at Christmas), Health Insurance (We pay half of your premium and a portion of your deductible), ability to purchase your own tools through the company, uniforms, plus various other random perks throughout the year.

We are looking for someone with at least 10 years machining experience (preferably on Mills). You will be required to take a simple math test before you will be given an application or interview.

We are a family-owned, family-oriented business.

If you think you may qualify for this position, please contact Ricky Sanders either by phone (three one eight three seven one one zero four zero) or email (ricky@sandersmachine.com).

**You can look us up on the web either on our facebook page (Search for Sanders Machine) or on our web page www.sandersmachine.com **

upnrth14 in Bellaire, Michigan

11 months ago

I would be very interested in having a conversation with you about possible employment. I have many years experience with CNC Mills.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.