school??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ddeblance in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

Hey Kevin, I'm also looking into learning to be a CNC operator. I know that Lonestar College here in Houston as CNC courses that teach g-code and m-code. Not sure the extent of the classes. If you find more info please forward it to me. I'm trying to change careers and I've been a computer tech for high-end servers for 16 years. I'm over it...

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kevin in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

Yea, I was loooking into Lonestar College but dont know what course I should take first. There's a credit certificate where you can earn college credit and there's one where you just earn a certificate. Each class cost around $300-$400 and it's a month long or you can go for 4 days a week and get it done in half that time. But yea if i find out more information i would let you know.

Reply - Report abuse

ddeblance in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

Well, while I was looking into courses I came across a few positions and thought I should send in my resume. I emailed a few places and told them what I was looking to do. I got a call the next morning and an interview the following afternoon. Looks like I can get some on the job training!
I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Just hoping...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

looking for cnc 5-axis school in Spring Hill, Kansas

71 months ago

I have been looking in kansas for a school who teaches this I have no louck.. Please help

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.