Finding talent

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Tom Baase in Jacksonville, Florida

77 months ago

I work for a nationwide recruiting service for the manufacturing industry. I would like to know where I can find cnc programmers for a Jacksonville, Fl. client? CNC machinists are obviously growing in demand and the upper level CNC Machinists with experience in programming are difficult to come up with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Hubbard in Paris, Tennessee

41 months ago

I am a freelance cnc programmer with 25 yrs experience. Mostly Fanuc, Mori Seiki, Makino.
I am profecient in 2, 2 1/2, and some 3d. I work from home, All I need is an .igs, .dxf,
.dat or some other type files for translation and then send you back a complete cnc program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ALTX in houston, Texas

37 months ago

Johnny Hubbard in Paris, Tennessee said: I am a freelance cnc programmer with 25 yrs experience. Mostly Fanuc, Mori Seiki, Makino.
I am profecient in 2, 2 1/2, and some 3d. I work from home, All I need is an .igs, .dxf,
.dat or some other type files for translation and then send you back a complete cnc program.

Dear Johnny Hubbard,
We have Mori Seki L-8 and SL-6 . We are petroleum control valve manufacturing and repair shop . We have machine lath operator understand job setting for CNC but not the programming. May be you can help us .
Thanks
AL
altx1@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shane senn in Porter, Texas

35 months ago

Hello, i saw your post on indeed.com asking some one in Tennesee about some programming you need. I can help you with that and the best .part is i live and work in houston and could be available in person if necessary. Let me tell you a little about me.Between me and my partner we have over 30 years experience in CNC programming. We program using EDGECAM but also can program using GIBBSCAM. we can also create solid models and part drawings for you as well as reverse engineering if needed. We pride ourselves on making programs that will make a good part the first time and if there is ever a problem I make myself available whenever needed. Give me a call or shoot me back and email so we can work out a plan that suites you best.

kindest regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.