Getting a cable tv installer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

How did you get your start doing cable tv installer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

harrison manuel valenzuela in Silver Spring, Maryland

87 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing cable tv installer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?[1/ year experience hands on

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

harrison manuel valenzuela in Silver Spring, Maryland

87 months ago

[QUOTE who="harrison manuel valenzuela in Silver Spring, Maryland. I went to school in Woodland Job Course. And they taught me how to do TV installment. It was hands on work. Wiring, bending, and working with pbc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marvel perry cable tech in Chicago, Illinois

78 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing cable tv installer work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

marvel perry cable tech i have 6 years exp. with comcast looking for work chicago ill 1-773-783-4528 or 1-773-516-0563

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tater370 in ridgeley, West Virginia

69 months ago

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR WORK I HAVE PUT APP'S IN FOR ALL OVER I NOW LIVE IN WV BUT CLOSE TO MD LINE , I NEED WORK REAL BAD IF ANYONE KNOW'S ANYONE UP IN WV OR MD ,THE COMPANY I WAS TEMP TO LAY ME OFF IT WAS JUST A TEMP JOB E-MAIL IS taterb@atlanticbb.net

tater370 in ridgeley, West Virginia

69 months ago

i started with others company's as of sub i did under ground 1st and went to linemen and installer and then got ask to come inhouse from comcast cable tv company if you stay with it you can move up and it's hard to get inhouse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cayres1 in Elfers, Florida

67 months ago

looking for cable tv job worked as contractor for bright house for over 6 yrs. cliff ayres

scurto in Dundalk, Maryland

37 months ago

looking for installer employment

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.