Tips for cable tv installer interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming cable tv installer interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

harrison manuel valenzuela in Silver Spring, Maryland

98 months ago

I have a one year experince on hands on tv cable intoller at wooodland job corps in laurel MD it hard to get on this fiel can I have some about this careear please!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jack in Scottsdale, Arizona

97 months ago

harrison manuel valenzuela in Silver Spring, Maryland said: I have a one year experince on hands on tv cable intoller at wooodland job corps in laurel MD it hard to get on this fiel can I have some about this careear please!

if you speak english as bad as you spell it, go back home!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

a friend in Vandalia, Ohio

97 months ago

jack in Scottsdale, Arizona said: if you speak english as bad as you spell it, go back home!

Ha I agree go back home NOW!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Senor Citason in Atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

Wha you meen spalin errars? I theek you loco. He ist gud spellar. I wud welcum heem into mah hoam to feex thas kabal telaveeshan. You don know gud workar wheen you see heem!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Americano in South Saint Paul, Minnesota

73 months ago

dont listen to them youll do fine if you stay confident... dont ask about the money till the end of the interveiw it shows that you are more interested in the work rather than the money .. also use a firm hand shake straight up and down it shows you are neither trying to dominate or be submissive... sit up in the chair with good posure dont use the seat back and dont cross your arms in front of you.... i think it also says something when you are as positive as you can be dont say ANYTHING negative about yourself and if you have to then try to put a positive spin on it. Good Luck ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.