Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 99)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

What are typical cake decorator salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field? What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Crystalyss in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

83 months ago

here in oklahoma they dont pay for crap they try to start you out at 6 an hour where in michigan i was making 9 just to start and the head decorator there was making about 14. i was made head decorator here in ok and was only making 8 an hour and they refused me a raise.... i quit this morning.... good luck on thoose raises guys! make sure they know they need you without you their cakes are just cake

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

fiona yee in Marietta, Georgia

83 months ago

J Massey in Dallas, Texas said: In Arlington,Texas the pay where I work is $11.85 which maxes out at $14(I think there is way better pay than this. Does anyone else know what rates are out there?

what about atlanta GA??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

J Massey in Fort Worth, Texas

83 months ago

This is nice to know..thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kristin in Clinton, Iowa

79 months ago

I've worked at a grocery store here in Iowa for about 8 years as a head cake decorator and am just now making $12.90 per hour. I do all the cake decorating including wedding cakes and ordering all my stuff. I would love to be making more!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

J Massey in Dallas, Texas

79 months ago

Wow, I would think that after a long period of time you would make a little more. I guess I'm not doing bad. I'm at 11.85/hr and I've been doing cakes for a little over a year. I started out as a back up cake decorater and moved to another store where I am alone to do as you. Order my supplies, etc and keep the whole case full. I will from time to time get a little help. Thank God!
Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Kat

72 months ago

Crystalyss in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: here in oklahoma they dont pay for crap they try to start you out at 6 an hour where in michigan i was making 9 just to start and the head decorator there was making about 14. i was made head decorator here in ok and was only making 8 an hour and they refused me a raise.... i quit this morning.... good luck on thoose raises guys! make sure they know they need you without you their cakes are just cake

cake decorators need to stop taking those low paying jobs. We have skills and granted some have better skills than others. Don't accept below $10.00 if you are a beginner and have a lot to learn. The more that a "beginner cake decorators" take these jobs with extremely low pay, the harder it is going to be for everyone in this industry to do what they love with a respectable hourly wage. This particular skill brings in a "WHOLE LOT OF MONEY" to businesses, and we need to not accept less, and let this message ring out to business owners that wants us to lower our self worth. A highly skilled Cake Decorator can make good money ($14-$17 average).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jmassey in Arlington, Texas

72 months ago

Thank you for your comment. I needed to know approx. the rate to expect. Oct this year will be 2 years cake decorating. My rate is a little over 10 but not over 14(I wish). I have to handle alot. Plus order my own supplies. I feel I should be paid more for the extra duties done, but I float on. When raise time come I do expect mine, every penny. I've earned it! plus more. Customers appreciate my work and ask for me to assist. At the same time, I love what I do...cakes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

T.S. in Bel Air, Maryland

70 months ago

before reading all these comments i didn't think i was being paid what i'm worth, but i feel fortunate.i live in bel air, md. and work for a company that is union and make a little over $16.00. BUT GUESS WHAT! i'm 37 i have 22 yrs. experience and went to school for this, i thought i would be making more than this. NO! CAKE DECORATERS DO NOT GET PAID WHAT THERE WORTH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kuckerBaker in nwindiana, Indiana

70 months ago

I feel the crunch too ,20 plus years and looking around here in my area ,
you get what you pay for if the company only wants to pay y amount of Dollars you will get the high ratio frosting .sweet tex and powdersugar if your lucky they will buy a bag of egg white powder to throw in and some water to make it fluffy, I have been in bakeries i had asked for milk to make pastry cream .
they looked at me like i had 3 eyes .we have milk powder .LATER i gave my notice after 5 weeks of working there ,
getting back to the origional question NO we dont get paid for time served in the field .again we dont know how much these people owe there purveyours Bookies and bartenders .
T.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

coveredNcolors in Metairie, Louisiana

70 months ago

Crystalyss in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: here in oklahoma they dont pay for crap they try to start you out at 6 an hour where in michigan i was making 9 just to start and the head decorator there was making about 14. i was made head decorator here in ok and was only making 8 an hour and they refused me a raise.... i quit this morning.... good luck on thoose raises guys! make sure they know they need you without you their cakes are just cake

Wow, I wouldn't even walk in the door for $6 an hour! Starting pay in most areas I've worked was $9-9.50 at least.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Neenee in San Diego, California

70 months ago

I am looking for a part time cake decorator to work at Baskin Robbins (San Diego, CA) that has experience working with ice cream cakes and DecoPacs. If you are interested or know anyone that may be interested please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Karen Edgar in Bennett, Colorado

69 months ago

I have taken 16 different wilton cake decorating classes.I have made wedding cakes,birthday cakes.I would like to get a part time job but don't know where to start.I don't know if the pay is better one place or another.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

juwanna in Arlington, Texas

69 months ago

hello, you can start at grocery stores/bakeries may pay a little more(it all depends). Make sure you take pictures of cakes you have created previously. Keep a porfolio. Pay is not that great anywhere, but it is a job! Just remember to have fun!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Baltimore, Maryland

69 months ago

I live in Baltimore City and I am in desperate need of a cake decorator for a wedding cake for October 26, 2008. The wedding is in Baltimore County at the Gala Center. Email me if you are interested. I am baking the cake myself just need a decorator. ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Halethorpe, Maryland

69 months ago

T.S. in Bel Air, Maryland said: before reading all these comments i didn't think i was being paid what i'm worth, but i feel fortunate.i live in bel air, md. and work for a company that is union and make a little over $16.00. BUT GUESS WHAT! i'm 37 i have 22 yrs. experience and went to school for this, i thought i would be making more than this. NO! CAKE DECORATERS DO NOT GET PAID WHAT THERE WORTH.

I work in Laural,MD now as a wedding cake decorator. The company I work for is a family owned business and they treat us all like we can be replaced in a week. I really love to decorate, even more now that I have been doing weddings for the last 9 months. Union you say...what is the name of this establishment, I would love to come check it out. I have been fighting the good fight with these people for too long about getting a raise since I now work on weddings. I gave my two weeks today, and even thought I have no job lined up...which is completely silly with the economy the way it is, but I feel like that 2 ton bolder is off my back. Please replay...who knows I may run in to you along the way. (...back to my job hunt)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Val in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Karen Edgar in Bennett, Colorado said: I have taken 16 different wilton cake decorating classes.I have made wedding cakes,birthday cakes.I would like to get a part time job but don't know where to start.I don't know if the pay is better one place or another.

I took a part time job at a grocery store chain. Some of the grocery stores in my area are union, and I was being paid 8.10 to start. I have experience, but did not go to school for cake decorating. I thought it was decent part time work, and I would like to do it full time someday. Right now, I can't afford the pay cut it would be to do this full time. :-(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cherubella in Pasadena, Maryland

67 months ago

I live in Pasadena, MD and I have been decorating cakes since I was 12 years old and I am now 19 years old. My rate of pay starting out at an individually owned bakery in pasadena was 6.00/hr with no experience and now I am being offered anywhere between 15-20/hr plus the cakes I do on the side. It really all depends on how good you are and if you can show proof of your work. A lot of people claim to have years of experience, but what good is experience if you yourself are no good. I know decorators that have been decorating cakes for 40 some years and I far exceed them in the talent department and I get paid better than they do. I have also gone to bakeries where they paid me more then the other decorators that had been working there longer because I had more skill. I have also gone to bakeries and they started me out at a lower rate than I would have liked and they have given me raises within the first few weeks. I'm not trying to sound snotty, but most places will pay you what you are worth because they know their business. If they aren't then you should look around and I'm sure you can find someone who will pay you what you are worth. In the Cake business years of experience don't mean anything if your cakes don't reflect your experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cakebaker in Westminster, Maryland

67 months ago

T.S. in Abingdon, Maryland said: safeway is union there looking for a F/T cake dec. in Phoenix,Md. 21131 and Graul's market in Timonium,Md. 21093 is needing a head cake dec.I don't know about them being union.Good luck with your search.

safeway is an o.k. company to work for but, they won't give you any help in the decorating area. the decorator brings the $$$ into the bakery but, they still want you to get the work done yourself. i make 16.50 per hour, i've been topped out for quite awhile. get a pay raise once a year, 15-45 cents per hour. yes, they are union, and you have more job security with a union. they don't hire many full timers though, they will keep you just under the full time hours. you also work every weekend, forget having sundays or saturdays off. count on handing your life over to safeway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kim in Bunker Hill, Illinois

67 months ago

I've been at a family owned store for 15 years now. I started in the bakery and now i am manager and deli manager and run our fastfood area. My pay is $10.75 that's all. I started decorating in high school then moved on to wedding cakes. I work 50-60hrs a week or more depends on holidays or our wedding cakes. We push out 300 regular birthday cakes a week. Another girl and I are the only full time. We finally found a part time girl to relieve me a little. I also went to college. I know how stupid of me!!! Cake decorating sucks ! I read the comments about having fun-----It's not fun. The stupid thing about my situation is that it's my family who own's the store!!!!! ANYBODY WHO EVEN SUGGESTS THAT THE REALLY ENJOY BAKING CAKES OR DECORATING THEM ARE JUST CRAZY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR 1 WEEK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

cake decorator in Maryland

67 months ago

cakebaker in Westminster, Maryland said: safeway is an o.k. company to work for but, they won't give you any help in the decorating area. the decorator brings the $$$ into the bakery but, they still want you to get the work done yourself. i make 16.50 per hour, i've been topped out for quite awhile. get a pay raise once a year, 15-45 cents per hour. yes, they are union, and you have more job security with a union. they don't hire many full timers though, they will keep you just under the full time hours. you also work every weekend, forget having sundays or saturdays off. count on handing your life over to safeway.

i also work for safeway, topped out when hired, since then a raise every year,have no problems with getting every other weekend off,but theres 2 0f us and we are very busy we also work together as a team. i do agree on one thing, you work 4 days they exspect 6 days worth of work and there cutting the hours, but every job has its ups and downs. And i must say 20+yrs of dec. and i do enjoy what i do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cake decorator in Maryland

67 months ago

kim in Bunker Hill, Illinois said: I've been at a family owned store for 15 years now. I started in the bakery and now i am manager and deli manager and run our fastfood area. My pay is $10.75 that's all. I started decorating in high school then moved on to wedding cakes. I work 50-60hrs a week or more depends on holidays or our wedding cakes. We push out 300 regular birthday cakes a week. Another girl and I are the only full time. We finally found a part time girl to relieve me a little. I also went to college. I know how stupid of me!!! Cake decorating sucks ! I read the comments about having fun-----It's not fun. The stupid thing about my situation is that it's my family who own's the store!!!!! ANYBODY WHO EVEN SUGGESTS THAT THE REALLY ENJOY BAKING CAKES OR DECORATING THEM ARE JUST CRAZY WALK IN MY SHOES FOR 1 WEEK.
i have walked in your shoes when it comes to all the cake orders and if you enjoyed what you do it wouldn't make you unhappy,also what your family is paying you there using you they know what dec's get paid tell them to up your pay if they say no walk out. its evident they don't care about your feelings or what bills you have to pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tastegoods in Norman, Oklahoma

66 months ago

cake decorator in Maryland said: i have walked in your shoes when it comes to all the cake orders and if you enjoyed what you do it wouldn't make you unhappy,also what your family is paying you there using you they know what dec's get paid tell them to up your pay if they say no walk out. its evident they don't care about your feelings or what bills you have to pay.

I can't believe you are still there in the store for such little pay,,,why dont you get a customer list and at least start baking in your home, for a start at least......or maybe go to a kinda gormet type shop, I know you have them there, they are everywhere, and start marketing yourself. Just market your skills, plus add that your cakes are wonderful tasting delights....I am in Norman Okla and even though you arent suppose to do it Health Dept, or codes against it, there are ways to get around it....I know of a lady here and she has a web site, her bottom end wedding cake is over 1000 dollars, she is doing tons of cakes........get going....dont let these people take advantage of you, just because it is a comfortable situation, you are not enjoying it, and it is art...............a talent...........start teaching classes at area votechs also............goodluck........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sherry in Raleigh, North Carolina

65 months ago

This will be my first time decorating any cake and I want to learn so bad.Someone said go to Michaels and they have classes there. Right now I am going to school for office system and I feel like I don't need to go to school for this,I can learn on my own(working at a bakery/deli,Michaels). I always worry about what people might think,because this is my first time. Can anyone or everyone give me some advice. thank-you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Cincinnati, Ohio

64 months ago

sherry in Raleigh, North Carolina said: This will be my first time decorating any cake and I want to learn so bad.Someone said go to Michaels and they have classes there. Right now I am going to school for office system and I feel like I don't need to go to school for this,I can learn on my own(working at a bakery/deli,Michaels). I always worry about what people might think,because this is my first time. Can anyone or everyone give me some advice. thank-you.

My dd and myself have taken the michaels classes..on the 4th class now:) I would highly suggest this class. I have learned so much, had a great time, and had a great instructor.

We have been making alot of cakes for family and friends and only charging for products while we make a portfolio!

Good luck and have fun!
Debbie

kim in Bartelso, Illinois

63 months ago

Community colleges also offers cake decorating classes check that out. Also you can buy wilton books buy some decorating tools and start teaching yourself. Don't stop going to school though you have to try it out first before you make such a rash decisions. Also you should know that some people don't have what it takes but if your serious and practice practice practice then it will probably work out. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gary in Conway, Arkansas

63 months ago

I have been decorating for 15 years, mostly in grocery chains and they do not pay much. I am out of work and jobs in this field are hard to come by when you need certain amount to get by. I heard someone say to" walk out of your job if they dont give you a raise" I am finding out the hard way this is not a good idea, find something else before you quit.I love cake decorating and it is a great pleasure to take a blank canvas and make it into something that people will cherish in memory for the rest of their lives...Im not giving up my hope for better days to come..hang in there everybody

slynn39 in Raleigh, North Carolina

63 months ago

Why don't you start decorating from home. I always want to decorate cakes, but I need to learn. I wish there was a school in Raleigh where I can go and learn how to decorate.

TheBaker_ACakeInTime in Suffolk County, New York

63 months ago

I have a startup business in Long Island, NY and am looking for a part time cake decorator to work with me as my business takes off! Anyone interested? I'm looking for fondant and baking skills. Contact me thru the website at www.acakeintime.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tsmurray in Spring, Texas

61 months ago

I just got offered a job as a cake decorator and was wondering what to expect. They are starting me off at $9/hr but i have no decorating experience. I have a Bachelors degree in communications but could not find anything related in that field. I am wanting to know if it will be a good proffession to go into. I want to make a decent salary when i am better at it. I am 26 and am tired of starting over all the time. I just want to do something that will pay off...can someone give me any advice.

soapyj in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

Enjoy what you will be doing. Have Fun! I've been doing cake decorating over 2years and I really enjoy it. Started on a whim(never an interest) Now, I love it.

61 months ago

Unless you start your own business...this will never pay off working for someone else. I am also 26, with a college degree, and have been a wedding cake decorator for a few years, and before that I was a pastry chef. Decorating doesn't receive the pay or the respect. So if you feel you have the skills, creativeness and a lot of patience, then you should ask yourself if you want to do this? It's an art form....are you an artist? You should take the job to see if you like it...but don't expect to be like Duff lol...they have " Cake Bosses" out their too. Best of luck in your decision

Most people end up doing it out of their homes...or as a part time job.....then you have every Susie Home-Maker with their Wilton guide thinking they can do it too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

LOL, this is so true. Some people have the knack for it and some don't. As for the pay,, no, you're not paid your worth. I was free hand drawing at a store bakery and knew I wasn't getting the pay for it. Just wanted to please the customer. I don't advertise that I do this type of work,only a couple of customers know. I've been here for over 2 years and not over 13.00. In all, I do enjoy decorating though.

61 months ago

and who do you work for????...to be consider one of the best decorators in MD.....simmer down. Your advice is full of fluff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

your a very petty person. I was trying to give helpful advice to a fellow decorator starting out. This is a decorating forum. If you don't have something to say that people can learn from and use maybe you shouldn't even get on here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

lunawhisper in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

I have been a cke decorator for 8 years and I LOVE IT! If you have a passion for it or even just a passion for art or creativity then go for it. I started at $8 per hour and now make $13. Not great, but it pays the bills.

There is a REALLY BIG downside though that all you newbies should know about...CARPAL TUNNEL.
I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome because of my job and have been told that if I don't ease up I will lose perminant function in my hand (that's what I get for decorating 60 cakes a day). Bear this in mind because just about every great decorator I know has carpal tunnel.

61 months ago

to stave off carpal tunnel the best thing you can do is work out your forearms and wrist muscles. by strengthening those muscles you will find immense relief.Just get some five pound weights and do curls and wrist rotations. the best thing about doing these exercises is that not only do you find relief but you end up getting more shapely arms, plus they are really easy to do while just sitting on the couch watching tv. NEVER push yourself, if you feel any pain whatsoever stop and rest for a day or two. Start with a low number of reps and slowly work your way up to more reps. Only do the exercise every other day to rest and recover. I can guarantee you that you will see a marked improvement in your carpal tunnel within a months time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

This is very true. I went to the Dr recently and I have pretty bad carpal, but I do love my job. I wear braces to bed and sometimes use motrin for the pain. I love decorating!

Cathy in Norman, Oklahoma

61 months ago

tastegoods in Norman, Oklahoma said: I can't believe you are still there in the store for such little pay,,,why dont you get a customer list and at least start baking in your home, for a start at least......or maybe go to a kinda gormet type shop, I know you have them there, they are everywhere, and start marketing yourself. Just market your skills, plus add that your cakes are wonderful tasting delights....I am in Norman Okla and even though you arent suppose to do it Health Dept, or codes against it, there are ways to get around it....I know of a lady here and she has a web site, her bottom end wedding cake is over 1000 dollars, she is doing tons of cakes........get going....dont let these people take advantage of you, just because it is a comfortable situation, you are not enjoying it, and it is art...............a talent...........start teaching classes at area votechs also............goodluck........

I live in Norman..who makes $1,000 cakes?

lunawhisper in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

I did one better (or worse)... I became the bakery manager. I still decorate but I spend 2-3 hours a day doing reports and other things that don't strain my hand. I do the stretches though. I tried to get the company to pay for my surgery but they said it couldn;t be proved that I got it there and the just put me in physical therapy. Ah well. If I didn't love my job I wouldn't still be doing it.

T.S Abingdon,Md. in Potomac, Maryland

60 months ago

Katie in Halethorpe, Maryland said: and who do you work for????...to be consider one of the best decorators in MD.....simmer down. Your advice is full of fluff
i agree she needs to simmer down she thinks shes 1 of the best we'll little lady theres always someone out there better. she still has alot to learn, shes still wet behind the ears.I've met and worked with meany of decor's of her kind and shes what gives the good decor's a bad rep.Let people tell you your one of the best they've seen,don't tell them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lunawhisper in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

I don't think there's anything wrong with tooting your own horn every now and then, (especially if your customers and co workers tend to agree with you.) I've been told I'm the best in my store and in my store's district.Yes, it strokes my ego but that just means that I have more work to do for the same amount of pay. It's not always a good thing.:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Luna, what store or bakery do you work at?If you don't mind me asking. I'm in arlington also at a ST.

lunawhisper0013 in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

Actually, I'm in Fort Worth now. At the Wal*Mart (aka anus of hell) on McCart.

60 months ago

I work at the supertarget in grand prairie

60 months ago

Have you work at Krogers in the past 3 years. I used to work there alittle over 2 years ago.

60 months ago

"Bake Your Own Damn Cake" by CNC

(customer 1)
Excuse Me
Can you help me?
I need a cake in two hours
Make it white with pink flowers
It's my daughter's birthday and she's invited her whole class
I need it big, pretty and frilly
And with strawberry filling
With ribbons and streamers, and do the candles come free with that?
(decorator)
Ma'am just wait a minute
Let me talk and let me finish
We're behind on our orders
Short staffed and on a Saturday
Now you know you need to order
A day before, no shorter
School lets out on a Friday, so where the hell were you yesterday?
(chorus)
Bake your own damn cake
Or take one from the case
No, there's no mistake
In fact your stupid @$$ makes my head ache
It's a little too late
To take a full sheet order today
So bake your own damn cake
or take one from the case
(customer 2)
Excuse me
What flavor is this?
Is it white or is it chocolate?
And how much is it?
And how fresh is it?
I want one that's baked fresh today
I need it moist, with butter-whipped icing
For a big church function
And can I have some writing?
Let me write it out, it's kind of long
(decorator)
Ma'am, just read the lable
Or are you not able?
And no, it's not fresh
Came frozen on a truck last Tuesday
There's no such thing as "butter-whipped" icing
But if freshness is enticing
I have a friend who can help you
He's Duncan Hines and he's on aisle eight
(chorus)
Bake your own damn cake
I'll write on what you take
But for a novel buy a damn greeting card
make up your mind
Or pi$$ off, you make my head ache
Bake your own damn cake

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

(customer 3)
Excuse me
Can I place an order?
What size? I dunno, a big one
What icing? I dunno he didn't say
What flavor to make it?
I dunno, what do you have?
Make it with roses...no, to girly
Just use boyish colors
And write "Happy Birthday...."
I forgot the name, I'll call and ask
(decorator)
Ma'am, I don't mean to be low
But is there anything you DO know?
And can you be more specific?
I can't help you if you're so damn vague
If I may, I'll make a suggestion
If the flavor is in question
Betty Crocker can help you
She prints the pictures right on the box
(Chorus)
Bake your own damn cake
Or know how you want it made
'Cause if you don't say
I'll make it ugly just to pi$$ you off
Plan your order ahead
Or make it easy on everyone here
Bake your own damn cake
Or know how you want it made

-y'all would know...tell me what you think. Everything in this song I here saveral times on a weekly basis. I would enjoy any comments on it. It's a big hit in my bakery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

I absolutely LOVED your song! It made me giggle because that is exactly how customers are down to a T. Very few Customers have appreciation for what we do. I definitely give you kudos on the song

60 months ago

This is hilarious! It's Sooooo true. OMG
I had to print this for my back-up decorater, she's going to love this! Thanks a bunch!!!!!

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.