customer service

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

banoore56@sbcglobal.net in Hyattsville, Maryland

66 months ago

I moved here from Ohio and I have been having a time finding a job in customer service. I have over 20 years of experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ultralight35 in Las Vegas, Nevada

66 months ago

I moved here from California about a year ago with a job. I was here for 5 months and was let go. Since then I have had 2 jobs each 2 months a piece. Las Vegas is no joke with their at will employment. Now don't get me wrong California has at will employment too but, I've always been able to hold a job for at least 2 years. It seems to me that hard workers are not considered out here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Suzanne in New York, New York

35 months ago

I'm a reporter looking to talk to customer service reps who work in the call centers of financial firms. If you know anyone who would be willing to talk to me, I'm reachable at suzanne.kapner@wsj.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ShanCiera44 in Atlanta, Georgia

6 months ago

Hi,

There are a lot of call center jobs offered with Marriott Vacations Worldwide, its just about finding the right job for you. Marriott has a variety of careers in Hospitality, in addition to other related areas with openings all across the U.S., Canada and overseas. Check out jobs.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/

Hope this helps Good Luck!

ShanCiera

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.