Maritime Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Captain William Stidd in Houston, Texas

96 months ago

Looking to network with some other Captains. Most of my experience has been the Pacific northwest and Alaska mostly Alaska. I am working the gulf coast now but have a great interest in the Carribian and south.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

96 months ago

You could try getting in contact with some of the companies that are posting related jobs and having their listings included in the Indeed index.

Here's a search I did that may help you get in contact with some people:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=captain+maritime&l=

You can click directly on the job listing which will lead you to the site where the job is posted, and from there you can find some contact information that can help.

Also, a lot of the jobs listed on Indeed have links to social networking sites like LinkedIn and Ryze. Check the "more actions" link located on the bottom line of the job listings. You'll see direct links to these social networking site that can help you get in touch with people in related fields. Not all job listings have the direct links, but it's definitely worth a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jeff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

88 months ago

Captain William Stidd in Houston, Texas said: Looking to network with some other Captains. Most of my experience has been the Pacific northwest and Alaska mostly Alaska. I am working the gulf coast now but have a great interest in the Carribian and south.

Please feell free to contact me if you need some help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.