Are caretaker job opportunities growing or declining?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most caretaker opportunities?

Reply - Report abuse

Barb ONeal in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

87 months ago

I am interested in a different kind of job. I have almost always been a front office type person. I have been looking on the internet for new ideas in the job force a couple of months.

If the caretaker jobs are more or less temporary positions, that would be ok with me.

Travel is sort of an agenda, or should I say - I would like for it to be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

William in Hood River, Oregon

71 months ago

Im currently laid off excavation job. I am, also currently taking care of my sick dad and grandmother with cancer.
Is there a way to b paid for this? I'am thinking maybe I would like to do this for others as well. How do I get into hospice field of work or caretaker?
I'm kind, thoughtful, honest and definetly physically fit to help move patients or help around the house, and I enjoy helping people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MAGGIE in Phoenix, Arizona

62 months ago

I WAS A RESTAURANT MANAGER FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS AND I AM LOOKING
TO RELOCATE FROM AZ. TO SOUTHERN OREGON OR NO-CAL IN THE MOUNTAINS
TO CARE FOR WHAT YOU LOVE IN EXCHANGE FOR A PEACEFUL PLACE TO LIVE FOR MY SELF AND MY DOG WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR TEN YEARS NOW. I AM DRUG AND ALCOHOL FREE, NOT A SMOKER AND I HAVE A PASSION FOR GROWING MY OWN FOOD. I AM A VERY HEATHLY AND ACTIVE
WITH LOTS OF INTERESTS. I DID A CARETAKING STINT IN THE EARLY 80'S
IN NO-CAL BY LAKE OROVILLE. I WAS THERE FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS UNTIL
THE OWNER CROSSED THE LINE. I TOOK CARE OF HORSES,GOATS,RABBITS,QUAIL,DUCKS,GEESE,AND LOT OF CHICKENS.LOVED IT FOR A LONG TIME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.