Carpenter Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (114) - Start a Discussion

M. Stokes

Getting into construction???

How do you get a start in construction? And what is the average starting pay?

Andrew Macias in Austin

Updated 82 months ago

Part time careers - 1 Reply

Has anybody tried out part time careers in alternate fields? I just realized that relying only on carpentry is very risky and have been finding good...

Andrew Macias in Austin

Updated 82 months ago

Show me the money... - 5 Replies

What are typical carpenter salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this...

Richard Taus

To be the best !

There is no such thing as, " the best " I have been a carpenter since 1964, A General Contracto since 1971, Majored in Construction Technology in...

Larry Henderson in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Updated 83 months ago

Carpenter - 1 Reply

I am a hard worker in search of carpentry or related fields. Roofing, concrete work and painting. I also pressure clean.

Kelvin Davis in Saint Louis, Missouri

Full-Time Employment

I'm currenty seeking full-time employment here in St.Charles Mo. Having hard Time.I'm mechanically inclined able to perform various tasks.Seeking...

Kelvin Davis in Saint Louis, Missouri

Full-Time Employment

I'm currenty seeking full-time employment here in St.Charles Mo. Having hard Time.I'm mechanically inclined able to perform various tasks.Seeking...

richard wolfe in Akron, Ohio

Updated 86 months ago

getting work or hired - 1 Reply

I am a handyman who Can do do just about everything. I am looking for steady work.. How do I go about this ?

Ray in North Attleboro, Massachusetts

Questions for Contractors

Hello, I have created this post because I need some questions answered by Contractors. I am actually a web designer, but many of my friends and...

Host

Boom or bust?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most carpenter...

Host

The best part is...

What do you enjoy most about carpenter work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and...

Host

To be the best...

What are the top 3 traits or skills every carpenter must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your carpenter expertise?

Host

Interview Preparation

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming carpenter interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Host

Getting ahead...

What is the best training for becoming a hirable carpenter? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.