Any Work In Philadelphia?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jason Sambuca in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

Been a union carpenter for 7 yrs and been laid off for the last 5 months. Its looking really bad and getting worse and all i hear that it is slow. Anyone know of anyone hiring in or around philly?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Franklinville, New Jersey

56 months ago

Have you found any jobs yet. My old man is a union carpenter local 177 in Philly and he has been out of work for like two years. Only a few weeks here and there. He needs something BAD!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jerry cook in Pinellas Park, Florida

56 months ago

just quit the union there not going to do anything ,but steal your money. look what happened in newyork just the other day ,a b.a. finally got caught in your money. nothing will happen to him ,and they will ask you to repay it , what a joke the union is .everytime you pay your dues you put money in a b.a.s pocket that dont care anything about you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Terry williamson in Whitley City, Kentucky

50 months ago

Union is a joke . years ago they wanted me to join . They wanted me to pay dues , and could not me a job. the people in the USA are going to have to take back the control our Government has over our life's and jobs .
No voting for some beside Obama wont change anything . They will put another puppet on a string in . We have to break them before they break us. The people need to ask them to step down like they are telling other country . Stop putting your money in banks. The people will have to change it not some puppet .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.