Job Seeker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Netty49 in Warren, Michigan

73 months ago

I have been unemployed for at least 6 months. I would like to find a job related to my what I'm going to school for-School Counseling. Of course, I do not have any experience. But the question is how can get the experience if I cannot find the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ROSE in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

TRY COVENANT HOUSE IN MANHATTAN= A SHELTER FOR THE HOMELESS YOUTH=$29,000YR. FOR VARIOUS POSITION= I WAS A RESIDENTIAL ASSISTAN=YOU NEED COLLEGE CREDITS AND A PASSIONATE HEART FOR THE YOUTH.

CHAROSA IN QUEENS= VARIOUS POSITION=TUTOR, COUNSELOR, CLEARK=$31000YR. I HAD TWO POSITIONS=YOU ALSO NEED A FEW CREDIT AND A PASIONATE HEART FOR THE COMMUNITY.

ROSE in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

GOOD LUCK, I AM FROM THE BOGGIE DOWN, THE BRONX

felehill in Toledo, Ohio

72 months ago

im looking to relocate to the virginia/DC area and i am looking for employment working in the social work field, casemanagement, crisis intervention, suggestions on organizations i can contact that work with at risk youth.

Danette Elliott in Warren, Michigan

72 months ago

I am a person who also was seeking a job as a case manager. But to answer your question, the only place of know of is Convenant House. This could be either as a volunteer or an employee(depending on if the facility is hiring). Here in Michigan, Covenant House houses at-risk young adults from the ages of 16-22 and focus on supplying and assisting with their needs so that they can become productive citizens of society. Of course, you can go on the internet to search for such organizations. Good luck on your move as well as searching for a job.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.