Tips for case manager interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming case manager interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

renijohn in Hayward, California

62 months ago

what kind of questions i could expect for a case manager job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

linda welsh@verizon.net in Brooklyn, New York

42 months ago

Iam a casemanager from the old school one thing college dont prepare is for for the fact of life, however , you need to have a couple of things in you always listen, communication ,good skills , understanding and most of all have sympathy not emphathy I wish I could tell you much more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

linda welsh@verizon.net in Brooklyn, New York

42 months ago

Be sure off yourself have confidence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Preston in Newport News, Virginia

39 months ago

linda welsh@verizon.net in Brooklyn, New York said: Iam a casemanager from the old school one thing college dont prepare is for for the fact of life, however , you need to have a couple of things in you always listen, communication ,good skills , understanding and most of all have sympathy not emphathy I wish I could tell you much more.

It is good to have empathy instead of sympathy. I think that is what she meant to say because empathy is puttting yourself in the other person's shoes while sympathy is feeling sorry for the person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Case manager in Aliso Viejo, California

35 months ago

Preston in Newport News, Virginia said: It is good to have empathy instead of sympathy. I think that is what she meant to say because empathy is puttting yourself in the other person's shoes while sympathy is feeling sorry for the person.

Your response on having "empathy" as opposed to "sympathy" is absolutely correct. I am not just saying that......it was on the CCM exam and I had studied that in the psychosocial section during my training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Case manager in Aliso Viejo, California

35 months ago

You are absolutely correct about having "empathy" as opposed to sympathy. I am not just saying that....it was on the CCM board exam within a question and I had studies it in the psychosocial aspect during my training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

QUeen in Houston, Texas

33 months ago

make sure all your prepared accreditions and resume are complete.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.