Want to get started a case manger

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Solomon Luak in Boone, Iowa

106 months ago

I want to become a social worker what are some things I need to get started
And thank

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse


90 months ago

You need a Masters degree in Social Work, after getting a Masters you need to be licensed in your State.
While in graduate scholl you will gain a lot of expereince through internships. Various job will give you the experience. But you need a Masters degree to gain clinical knowledge and experience.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.