What are typical case manager salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Jackson, Michigan

74 months ago

In Michigan most bachelor's level positions are in the high 20s to low 30s. Indiana and Ohio pay a little less, there you can expent mid to high 20s with the same qualifications.
Getting your BSW might bring you more options as well as money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Danette Elliott in Warren, Michigan

73 months ago

I'm a job seeker. Currently unemployed with alot experience in administrative work. However, as graduate student in school counseling, I would like to find a job related to this field of work.

Can anyone give any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

gomebike in Villa Rica, Georgia

68 months ago

Outside Metro Atlanta, I'm making low 20s with a bachelors. In this area it seems that most people want a masters.

To increase your pay you'll either have to just wait and gain experience or get your Master's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

katrina1165

68 months ago

gomebike in Villa Rica, Georgia said: Outside Metro Atlanta, I'm making low 20s with a bachelors. In this area it seems that most people want a masters.

To increase your pay you'll either have to just wait and gain experience or get your Master's.

try case manager positions with the govt, children and family services as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

saipeople in kingwood, Texas

68 months ago

Case managers are earning about 60k$ for year in CA.Check here for more locations - www.indeed.com/salary?q1=case+manager&l1=CA

Saipeople
www.saipeople.com

Rachel in Louisville, Kentucky

64 months ago

With a Masters, most I've made thus far is $28,000. And benefits are horribly expensive. I'm getting out of the field. Getting in with CPS pays better.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.