What are typical cemetery caretaker salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Band of Brothers in Bronx, New York

54 months ago

Yes depending on the size of the cemetery. How old the cemetery is and the amount of business the cemetery brings in. Also consider whether the caretakers are union or non union members.I would say caretakers can make anywhere from 12.00hr up to 25.hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

gravedigger99 in Spring Hill, Florida

24 months ago

Band of Brothers in Bronx, New York said: Yes depending on the size of the cemetery. How old the cemetery is and the amount of business the cemetery brings in. Also consider whether the caretakers are union or non union members.I would say caretakers can make anywhere from 12.00hr up to 25. hr

no i started out at 10 and no increese in yet its been over 2 and a half years, no benefit,s sick days and im forced to take my overtime hours off over the week ,i work 7 days a week at 40 hours a week,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gravedigger99 in Spring Hill, Florida

24 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

u wont get an incresse dont bother. if u like a stiff one up ur @$$ than the job is for u buddy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

24 months ago

My Sis lives in Spring Hill. I thought I'd share that with you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.