BayCare Chaplain

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

John Tatum in Orlando, Florida

75 months ago

This is an amazing organizaton with much to offer the right candidate for the position. The growth and leadership of their program is still maturing and may require several more years to develop the department and position. The level of compensation is more entry-level than career-level so this would make a great place to begin a healthcare chaplaincy career. They are creating a CPE program and organizationally, they are part of a larger system with limited oversight for the facilities. The on-call responsibilities are roughly 26 weeks and 26 weekends a year, but the chaplain is compensated for that time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rev Ralph Colon in Lakeland, Florida

75 months ago

I n am very interested in this program.
Please tell me how I can become part
of this great opportunity

Phone 863=409=4461

God Bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rev. Roxanne Parks in East Falmouth, Massachusetts

74 months ago

I am inquiring if this program is only in Florida? Thanks, God Bless, Pastor Roxie

John Tatum in Orlando, Florida said: This is an amazing organizaton with much to offer the right candidate for the position. The growth and leadership of their program is still maturing and may require several more years to develop the department and position. The level of compensation is more entry-level than career-level so this would make a great place to begin a healthcare chaplaincy career. They are creating a CPE program and organizationally, they are part of a larger system with limited oversight for the facilities. The on-call responsibilities are roughly 26 weeks and 26 weekends a year, but the chaplain is compensated for that time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rev. Roxanne Parks in East Falmouth, Massachusetts

74 months ago

Rev. Roxanne Parks in East Falmouth, Massachusetts said: I am inquiring if this program is only in Florida? Thanks, God Bless, Pastor Roxie

I am trying to get more detail information.

Linda Richbow in Alcolu, South Carolina

74 months ago

I am interested in becoming a professional chaplain. I did a residency about seven years ago at Palmetto Baptist in Columbia, SC. I loved it and my passion has been to serve as a chaplain in a hospital setting.

Dan in Arlington, Texas

69 months ago

I'll be very happy if you consider be for a chaplaincy position(in Dallas), i've a Dip in Bible and theology but i'm loking forward to pursue my education further.

God bless you

Constance Blood in Sebastopol, California

66 months ago

John Tatum in Orlando, Florida said: This is an amazing organizaton with much to offer the right candidate for the position. The growth and leadership of their program is still maturing and may require several more years to develop the department and position. The level of compensation is more entry-level than career-level so this would make a great place to begin a healthcare chaplaincy career. They are creating a CPE program and organizationally, they are part of a larger system with limited oversight for the facilities. The on-call responsibilities are roughly 26 weeks and 26 weekends a year, but the chaplain is compensated for that time.
I also am interested in this opportunity. Please let me know how I can follow up on this. Thanking you very much, Constance Blood

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.