H1b for Chemical Engineer

Comments (1)

Sche in Corvallis, Oregon

71 months ago

I have a Master's degree in Chemical Engg from OSU with 3 years as a research assistant. I am looking for H1B sponsoring company in non-IT fields like chemical engineering. I have several credits in software and quality control and 1 year of experience there too. I need an H1 visa to work.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.