Benefits for Daycare Providers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

dturner61 in Ohio

78 months ago

When I started as a childcare provider there were no benefits available to us. Now there is a great opportunity for Childcare Providers and Home Based Business Owners to cover their entire household with Medical Benefits at very affordable prices.
If any provider is looking for benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Cosmetic, Prescription, Chiropractic, Maternity, etc) I would be more than happy to help point you in the right direction!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia Gonzales in Long Beach, California

78 months ago

Hi,

I'm interested in opening a home day care and would like some info on the medical benefits offered to home based business owners.

Thanks,

Sylvia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dturner61 in Ohio

78 months ago

No problem, you can access all the information you need from:
www.everyonebenefits.com/DTurner

This includes a contact number and email
You can also send further inquiries to: DTurner@ameriplan.net

When you reply, let me know if you or anyone you know would be intrested in recieving a free prescription benefits card that lasts for a year!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Tunrer in Des Plaines, Illinois

65 months ago

dturner61 in Ohio said: When I started as a childcare provider there were no benefits available to us. Now there is a great opportunity for Childcare Providers and Home Based Business Owners to cover their entire household with Medical Benefits at very affordable prices.
If any provider is looking for benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Cosmetic, Prescription, Chiropractic, Maternity, etc) I would be more than happy to help point you in the right direction!

Hello,
My Name is Veronica Turner Smith and I have been doing Child Care for the past 8 years and I would love to find out more about benifits becuase I don't have any. The programs that I have investigated are very expensive. Please direct me to a affordable progam. Thank you in advance for you help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christa in Fort Wayne, Indiana

64 months ago

dturner61 in Ohio said: When I started as a childcare provider there were no benefits available to us. Now there is a great opportunity for Childcare Providers and Home Based Business Owners to cover their entire household with Medical Benefits at very affordable prices.

I will be willing to pass this information along to other daycare providers in my city. FOR those that have a daycare and would like help with Newsletters, Contracts, event planning, and etc.. email me. Prices are $10.00 and under.

chrmijach2@yahoo.com

Christa

samlouisegoodwin in Swansea, United Kingdom

63 months ago

Hello
My name is samantha and im just finishing my level 3 in childcare. I have been thinking of doing childcare from home and just wondered if there is anyone that could help me, offer advice about how to start up, benefits, that sort of thing.
Any advice would be great.
Thankyou

Elizabeth in Cincinnati, Ohio

57 months ago

Hello
My name is Elizabeth and like start Child care at my house if there is anyone that could help me offer Any advice would be great

ladypower in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

You can list your care services for free here care.smartchildguide.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.