D.C.F.S first visit..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Lola in Springfield, Illinois

70 months ago

Hello everyone, I have a question. I'll my first D.C.F.S visit on Monday. I have to kids and I'm going to babysit 2 kids from another family, and their first day is on Monday( I schedule them to start on Monday because the supervisor were supposed to come before, but he canceled twice). Is that ok to have them here when the supervisor comes?...Am I allowed to babysit those 2 kids even though I don't have the license yet. Please, I need an advised !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

do in Malden, Massachusetts

69 months ago

Lola in Springfield, Illinois said: Hello everyone, I have a question. I'll my first D.C.F.S visit on Monday. I have to kids and I'm going to babysit 2 kids from another family, and their first day is on Monday( I schedule them to start on Monday because the supervisor were supposed to come before, but he canceled twice). Is that ok to have them here when the supervisor comes?...Am I allowed to babysit those 2 kids even though I don't have the license yet. Please, I need an advised !!

absolutely not okay. You need a liscence to care for kids that are not related in your home. I have worked in childcare for 28 years.

Christa in Fort Wayne, Indiana

69 months ago

Lola in Springfield, Illinois said: Hello everyone, I have a question. I'll my first D.C.F.S visit on Monday. I have to kids and I'm going to babysit 2 kids from another family, and their first day is on Monday( I schedule them to start on Monday because the supervisor were supposed to come before, but he canceled twice). Is that ok to have them here when the supervisor comes?...Am I allowed to babysit those 2 kids even though I don't have the license yet. Please, I need an advised !!

Lola,

Good luck with your childcare business. If you need my help with anything let me know by emailing me at chrmijach2@yahoo.com

Christa

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.