Top child care provider skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every child care provider must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your child care provider expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Lauire Overton in Las Vegas, Nevada

91 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every child care provider must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your child care provider expertise?

Well, I feel I should just share what my parents families used to tell me. They loved that I was positive and showed great patience with the children and I had a warm and loving environment. Believe me having the fanciest house or the newest toys isn't the answer. Just be creative and caring and engage the little ones in activities that are fun and simple. It's the ordinary things that my group loved the most, like nature walks and painting rocks and washing their toy cars, and playdough and painting. Rolling pinecones in glue and glitter for the holidays. Story time and singing songs and dress up...these are the things children should do and trust me the parents will love you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tiara Wallace in Charlotte, North Carolina

90 months ago

I would love to help out with this because i am just in love with kids because their juast so sweet and loving and i would love to do things with them and teach them new things so if you could let me know some more information on this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.