MY RESUME

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

KAREN GASPARIAN in Glendale, California

89 months ago

KAREN GASPARIAN
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position with a company in which I can utilize my experience and skills, to assist in continued growth for both the company and myself.

EXPERIENCE 2002-2007 G.A.D. Auto Shop 4607 San Fernando Rd Glendale, CA 91204 Telephone (818) 502-2090 ELVIS (General Manager)
I Have got five years experience with G.A.D. Auto Body Shop, as an (A) student with high grades I worked at the shop and helped them write estimates and run the shop. I do supplements, I’m very familiar with jigs and fixtures, and I’m excellent at customer service, I’m a certified real estate agent. I have handled a lot of RO’s (repair orders) made sure, that labor information and customer data was correct, checked the status of the repair, payments and if the parts were ordered or not. Going to College and working at the Shop helped me to get more experience and have knowledge about Collision Industry.

EDUCATION Cerritos College 11110 Alondra Blvd
Tel (562) 860-2451 www.cerritos.com Norwalk, Ca 90650
4.0 student (on file) High School Diploma

CERTIFIED With 83M & AB 83C & AB 183 Computerized Damage Estimating, Mitchell University, CCC (Pathways) ADP (Shop Link), AB 285 Collision Repair Management, Rome Technologies, AB 287 Advanced Collision Repair Management, Real Estate Certificate, AB 181 & AB 182 Collision Damage Estimating, AB 283 Advanced Frame Analysis For Estimators (Chief) AB 281 Structural Damage Analysis For Estimators (Chief)

SKILLS High efficiency in Windows 95, 98, 2000, Apple (Mac), Typing, Microsoft Word, Speak & Read & write English, Russian, Armenian (fluently).
Cell (818) 3001159
518 E. cypress St #15 Glendale, Ca 91205 Home (818) 5431655

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KAREN GASPARIAN in Glendale, California

89 months ago

Call me, You wont regret it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.