What are typical claims processor salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Lillian in San Jose, California

75 months ago

What is the beginning salary of a claims processor in the Sacramento, CA area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Erin Anderson in Hanford, California

70 months ago

I'm going to start working for Cigna as a Senior Associate Claims Processor. I was wondering what the competitive salary is in this field. What additional skills should I learn to help move to the next position. I negotiated the max salary for this position so I won't be receiving any pay increases until I get promoted. I need to master this position so I can move forward. Thank you in advance for your response. Erin Anderson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

MissGail in Reseda, California

57 months ago

Erin Anderson in Hanford, California said: I'm going to start working for Cigna as a Senior Associate Claims Processor. I was wondering what the competitive salary is in this field. What additional skills should I learn to help move to the next position. I negotiated the max salary for this position so I won't be receiving any pay increases until I get promoted. I need to master this position so I can move forward. Thank you in advance for your response. Erin Anderson

Erin,

Please send me your email and Eric's. I lost them sometime ago and haven't had time to drop a line. I was doing a search online and found you. What a small world. I see Ian is in DE now. I hope he is enjoying his stint in the Air Force. I hope this finds both of you doing well. Take care.

Gail Kishiue
gs731@aol.com
714-86-2938

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.