not enough driving experience

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

lawrencewhite1363@yahoo.com

68 months ago

i have drove over the road for ryder 14yrs with several driving awards i decided to change occupation about 2yrs now i would like too get back driving i applied at a company that said i dont have enough driving experience for the last 3yrs but i have a very good mvr does my years of driving for one company not make me qualified to drive or do i have to go back to a driving school this sucks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

easeauto in Rochester, New York

58 months ago

You're not alone out there. Little consolation but, it is the state of the trucking industry (maybe all work)these days. Have been in C class towtrucks or truck/trlr clean 300+K miles, top of class for A plus 3 more endorsements and if it's not tractor trailer it's not experience.?? OK! Comm truck is a comm truck. Also applying for towing work what little of it is available and no interest there either. Have an Assoc in business, since 98 towing, ASE's for auto repair, and ran my own towing ltl transport through 22 US States, and I get the same thing. Funny after turning down people left and right I'm curious what these companies will do when we drivers lose interest, give up, or find new occupations? They'll have to step up the pay scale to today's economy. Have trucker news from 99 and pay rates are no different. Hang in there driver the tide will turn. I hope. You're not alone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jacky in Fresh Meadows, New York

11 months ago

lawrencewhite1363@yahoo.com said: i have drove over the road for ryder 14yrs with several driving awards i decided to change occupation about 2yrs now i would like too get back driving i applied at a company that said i dont have enough driving experience for the last 3yrs but i have a very good mvr does my years of driving for one company not make me qualified to drive or do i have to go back to a driving school this sucks

Email me if u need job khera171@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.