entry-level clerical jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

pamela Portland, Oregon in Blodgett, Oregon

117 months ago

Are there any good temp. agencies in Oregon? How does one get started when I don't have the call center experience that some ads call for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

117 months ago

Here is a search I did for you with Clerical Support results in Oregon that are temporary:
www.indeed.com/jobs?as_and=Clerical+Support&as_phr=&as_any=&as_not=&as_ttl=&as_cmp=&jt=temporary&st=&radius=25&l=Oregon&fromage=any&limit=10&sort=

When doing a job search on Indeed, you can click on the "Advanced Search" link located next to the "Find Jobs" button. Then you can change the Job Type to "Temporary". This option is also available on the lefthand refinement margin located in the Job Type drop down menu.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

randeb99 in Reno, Nevada

91 months ago

Need a job in Reno, if you know of someone hiring post it for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jobless in Sumter, South Carolina

64 months ago

After working on a job for ten years doing data entry and processing Medical Claims using insurance information why is it so different to get a job working in a Hospital as a Patient Access Clerk or a data entry job that does not involves working in a call center enviroment? I live in a rural area so I have to travel regardless to find employment,and some companies try to act like they are concern about the distance I live and whether I would be able to come to work with the gas price being so high. If I apply for a job do not know I already now the distance and how much gas it would take to get to the jobsite. All they need to do is hire me and stop making an issue of out of nothing. Someone need to help me because I need to start working soon. If you have some connection or some advice please give it to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.